Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the latest Ryder PSSG Editor I am attempting to import my custom helmet into F1 2011 but with no success, the nearest I have got is to import the helmet, but this then does not display properly in-game.

I have exported the .DDS file & am using the nvidia photoshop plugin to save back as DDS, but I do not know the correct settings.

Can anyone advise? Or an alternative way of doing so?

Was easy in F1 2010 using the textures editor, but until a version for 2011 is released this seems to be the only way?

ddssk.jpg

Thanks for the reply & settings. This seems to work as far as saving the file as a DDS, importing into PSSG editor v 1.8.2011.0919 & then saving as a PSSG, but then causes my game to crash whilst loading.

I then tried importing the saved DDS file into PSSG v 1.7.2011.0530, but I keep getting errors & cannot import.

Have you had success wit a specific version of RPE? Or is there anything I could be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance ...

i'd actually like to have a mod that allows me to do flashbacks as often as i want.. yea i know it's pretty cheap but i want to test the limits without having to restart races or having a dnf every race..
does anyone know if it's just a xml line that needs a value change or is it more complicated?

i'd actually like to have a mod that allows me to do flashbacks as often as i want.. yea i know it's pretty cheap but i want to test the limits without having to restart races or having a dnf every race..
does anyone know if it's just a xml line that needs a value change or is it more complicated?
The flashbacks option was handled in the database.bin file last year, so I'm assuming we would have to wait until Ryder updates the database editor before we can change the flashback values.

For F1 2010 and 2011 games i save textures as DXT5 with mip maps.
(Do not import mip maps while opening dds and generate them while saving)

Hey all,,one question ,is it possible to make cockpit camera from chase camera,because in that case antennas will be visible.
I miss them allot.
In advance thanks for respond.....Cheers.

I would like to request the helmet mod for Fernando Alonso. The gold version that he used in Monaco and will be using this upcoming Singapore race ( ゚д゚)ノ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes