Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
added files to game and no problems at all...
I wasnt smart enough to note all differences but no issues with playing the game and in my opinion the skins look better than the original...
Hoorah. Hopefully helmet template isnt far away.
Thanks again ML2166

Hi there! I like the game, everything seems really fine to me now. The AI is now fast and it is a challenge to keep up the tempo with them on legend, the only thing I'd modify is that the AI agression. I think the AI is not enough agressive at overtaking, they are playing too safe and don't take the chances.
So I'd like to request an AI mod for more agressive AI, and if someone could fix the AI that not to be that slow and cautious at race starts.
Thanks!

why should I want this removed ?!
That's the great thing about mods, you don't have to download it if you don't want to :). A couple people asked for something like this in the mod wishlist thread, so I provided it.

Its nice and working... but also removes indicator on flying lap...
Which indicator? I can take a look at it.

Edit: I did take a look, it does make the start lights at time trial and qualifying lap (when you choose to go straight to the qualifying lap instead of driving out) go blank. You can still hear the sound ticking down, and I like it :). I'll try and look for another way to get rid of the start lights if people want those other lights back.

Nice mod, now I just need a game to install it :)
But the "extra lights" bugged me on the countless vids I've watched. I won't miss the flying lap "dots" as I rarely do flying laps. If the sound is still there, for me it's definitely enough.
Tanks, mate!

There are still some problems with this version.
I just modified renault livery and importing textures with new version makes the game crash but importing the same textures with
1.7.2011.0530 version works fine.
Something in importing or saving the file with new version is wrong.

Short question, what dds settings do u use, to save it in lets say in Photoshop?
I tried it with dx5 and generate midmap, but the .pssg file was 2mb bigger and the game crashed.
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back