Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i have put them on there and i had no response
LilStomp7, im with warok, people have other things to do, and apart of that, I don't think they even have time to do what they like, so they can't be 24/7 looking forward the forum if someone wants a livery. I think that when all the cars are released, the modders who make them, should decide if they want to make them, because im sure it's better to make the 2012 cars for everyone, and after the requests, obviously if the modders want it like this. And also, as I said you once, and warok says it now, there's a thread for that, and if they don't answer, they have reasons to do that. It happened to me also, it happend to everyone. The forum is getting bigger and bigger, and there are many threads that should be deleted, so we have all important threads in 1-2 pages.

It's time for you dude to learn Polish:D
I think that you still don't know the rules on RD. English only, else an admin will delete this post. It's not that hard to use google translator and write in both languages the post, or simply write in English. Im spanish, from Barcelona, and English is my 3rd language, but I speak it here with no problems and I don't complain about that. I think that you all should do the same so other people can understand what you're saying, even if it's not important.

4-Ferrari-F2012-Livery-886x590.jpg

Can somebody make this painting? I don't mean the shape though, cause that's impossible.

It is the car which does not ask for a lot of modification, why not to try only.?
We shall can you given of piece of advice, on the forum.

Personally, I have another 2 car in project before of turned(returned) on cars 2012.

And if my interview(maintenance) for the travaile goes well (today) I shall have even less time(weather).

joder que soy español y tu vasco po lo que veo,cuentame en cristiano lo que necesitas que estoy del ingles harto.

saludos
Pregunta si alguien le puede hacer ese casco para el f1 2011, y adaptarlo de alguna forma en los que ya hay supongo. Dice que no sabe que es cada cosa, del dibujo del casco, pero que con un poco de lógica, la persona que lo haga lo puede crear. Finalmente dice que si no le pueden crear el casco con un archivo, el casco en si para ponerlo en la carpeta f1 2011, que le hagan una foto. Esto último, sinceramente no lo entiendo del todo, ya que para una foto, mejor nada, pero bueno.

Saludos. Pongo algo en inglés que sino nos borran los comentarios, en RD solo está permitido hablar en inglés.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just said to pgml the translation to spanish of what alexrockmola said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes