Old threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody willing to make this?

5-Williams-FW34-Livery.jpg
How, want you whom have realize this car. No photo of face, impossible to make both aileron, the nose and the top of pontoons.
A photo of face is missing at least;)

Ja znalazłem teksture odpowiadającą za te paseczki ale nie mogę też znaleźć pliku który nadaje im odpowiednie barwy.
Trzeba by napisać na f1pole_de może oni coś na to poradzą.

How, want you whom have realize this car. No photo of face, impossible to make both aileron, the nose and the top of pontoons.
A photo of face is missing at least;)

Well, it's just a fictional mock-up. You can do whatever you want with the nose and front wing. However, it does appear that the nose is entirely blue based off the picture.

Well, it's just a fictional mock-up. You can do whatever you want with the nose and front wing. However, it does appear that the nose is entirely blue based off the picture.
She(It) strongly inspired of her(it) fw18, and the nose of fw18 is not monochrome.
Jacques_Villeneuve_1996.jpg

3187853678_5d19213e26.jpg

You have only ' to make me a small drawing of the logo that you want on aileron and down at the bows. In report(relationship) in the equipe williams, good on.

J'ai bien exécuter le mods j'suis pas le seul apparament a me retrouver avec Trulli xD
Et j'ai aussi une question comment je peux sauvegarder ma configuration de ma manette a chaque démarrage du jeu je suis obliger de refaire la config de la manette pour pouvoir jouer correctement et sa commence a me gonflé sérieux, donc si ta un truc ou une idée a me faire part je te remercie ! :)

Salut moi aussi j'ai Jarno Trulli et Sebastien Grosjean :( je pense que le problème vient du fichier mis en ligne qui est la release du 10-02-2012 car le fichier Database date du 10 février alors qu'un update a été fait le 26 février 2012 pourrais tu reuploder la mise a jour. Merci beaucoup pour ton travail:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 44 53.0%