Old Skool looks great

Thanks a lot @Jeff Lasecki. We have been working on the site and forums for the last couple of days and considering that its just 3 days old we are gathering quite a nice friendly crowd already.

Your feedback means a lot to us as we are really wanted to build a retro community with some positive vibes while looking back at all the great stuff from the old days.

The new community is there to stay for the long run and with the help of people like yourself (and @Warren Dawes :D) we hope to make it a great retro resource which will be FUN to visit.

See you there and thanks for the compliments! Much appreciated sir :thumbsup:

Yep, really good to see this new website appear :cool: . Some interesting, and fun, stuff already, even if you are not a dinosaur like me. Petra and Bram have been unearthing historical things that I'd not been aware of.

I must admit that I've been rapidly drifting away from RD lately (not really feeling like I fit anymore) but this site has rekindled my fun with key people from RD and it's past. I'm hoping we may see a few of the other former personalities from our earlier formative years re-emerge. :)

So far, it's feeling like a clubhouse where you go for a friendly relaxing chat and coffee, rather than a bar where you go to get drunk, rude, and brawl . :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back