Old Racing Club threads

2006-Porsche-911-997-GT3-Cup-SA-1280x960.jpg

We are setting up some races for the coming saturdays in december 2009.

When there are sufficient drivers and enough interest we will continue in the next year.

The races will be held on saturdays. (X-mas let it be X-mas)

Upcoming saturday we'll hope to held a race (our first race) on Spa with the Porsche GTR3 cup.

Servername : RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTR2

Class
: Porsche GT3-cup
Track : Spa-Francorchamps GP 2004
Weather: Dry

Event start :20:00 GMT.

Practise : 20 minutes
Qualification : 20 minutes
Warm-up : 5 minutes
Race : 20 laps

Notes: about 45 minutes race with a mandatory pitstop, and standing start.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We'll hope to see a lot of you.

Damn iT, i'm kicked off through bug or something.....i can't rejoin the game during warmup!!!! arghhhh....

ok, i'm just happy with my qual time 1;39.....hmmm

Did i leave my family early and drove above max.speed limit to get home @ time....and than this happend........:weep:

.....make my evening.....

THX for doing this really.This game and phisycs is very good but i must some practice with setup because i cannot make a god one.
On race my car is sliding and is a very slow :(.
On the first chicane i totaly lost control and hit the wall :(
My engine is blow up :( Race Over :(
Once again thx for that night and wait for the next one

Thanks for the setup Bram:good:
It was very good:wink2:

Even if we only was 10 drivers, did I have an awsome event:party2:

Qualified 3rd on the grid behind James, and Hannu who got pole with a very great "alien" lap:highfive:

Missed the start and was down to 6th, also had some who hitted my rear at Adelaide, but np as the car was ok.
Could very soon get back and fight for the top positions, passed Bram and James who got into troubble, could catch up Hannu, James was also in for the battle, following my tail, until I braked down under the pressure and made a mistace, so he could sneak by, I suspect Hannu had some kind of problems with his car, so before James had found a way to pass Hannu was I up at his tail, but after his pass of Hannu, was I hold up for a coupple of laps, could squeese my way thru using late brake and a inside line at 180 degree bend.
Had lost 8 secunds up to James, could keep the distance until my scheduled stop at the 19th lap. went into pit and found James on the spot in front, I only changed tyres and could leave pit with him still there, Now I had a 7 sec lead, tried to be smoth and not make any major mistaces, James started to gain little time on me, lap by lap, but I tried to keep the head cool, and I managed to get it home to the finnish line, but if race had been one more lap, then James would have been close enough to make a move on me.

A big thanks to R-D and Stefan for setting this up, also a big thanks to all clean and fair drivers at the event.
Hope we can have bigger grid next Saturday:fingers-crossed:

Thanks for the setup Bram:good:
It was very good:wink2:

Even if we only was 10 drivers, did I have an awsome event:party2:

Qualified 3rd on the grid behind James, and Hannu who got pole with a very great "alien" lap:highfive:

Missed the start and was down to 6th, also had some who hitted my rear at Adelaide, but np as the car was ok.
Could very soon get back and fight for the top positions, passed Bram and James who got into troubble, could catch up Hannu, James was also in for the battle, following my tail, until I braked down under the pressure and made a mistace, so he could sneak by, I suspect Hannu had some kind of problems with his car, so before James had found a way to pass Hannu was I up at his tail, but after his pass of Hannu, was I hold up for a coupple of laps, could squeese my way thru using late brake and a inside line at 180 degree bend.
Had lost 8 secunds up to James, could keep the distance until my scheduled stop at the 19th lap. went into pit and found James on the spot in front, I only changed tyres and could leave pit with him still there, Now I had a 7 sec lead, tried to be smoth and not make any major mistaces, James started to gain little time on me, lap by lap, but I tried to keep the head cool, and I managed to get it home to the finnish line, but if race had been one more lap, then James would have been close enough to make a move on me.

A big thanks to R-D and Stefan for setting this up, also a big thanks to all clean and fair drivers at the event.
Hope we can have bigger grid next Saturday:fingers-crossed:

I tryed everything in last 4 laps to knock of atleast a second per lap as i was 4.8 seconds behind on lap 36. But overall my race was kinda screwed when i came out behind Hannu after pitstop and he held me up for 6 laps. Ah well 5 tenths the gap at end. :)

well the good news is that I have finished the race (39 laps-was overlaped) and that I have finished 6th
and now bad news, I was last :embarrassed:

too bad that not too many poeple signed up for this race, was fun however

Thx Stefan for setting this up, thx RD

Lamborghini vs Ferrari 575 @ Anderstorp - Sat 12th December 2009

Anderstorp68.jpg

Servername : RACEDEPARTMENT.COM​

Class : Lamborghini and Ferrari 575
Track : Anderstorp
Weather: Dry​

Event start :20:00 GMT.​

Practice : 25 minutes
Qualification : 20 minutes
Warm-up : 5 minutes
Race : 60 laps​

Notes:

- 1x tyre wear,
- 2x fuel use,
- make your own race and pitstop strategy,
- it's a standing start at daylight and finished at night.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Entrylist

1. Stefan Beemsterboer
2. Dave Stephenson
3. Rickard Norgren
4. Freddie Besems
5. Nigel Atkins
6. Neil Gault
7. Andreas Löffler
8. Rick Hurst
9. Matt Hunt
10. Patrick Wuyts
11. Ben Tusting