Old Racing Club threads

2006-Porsche-911-997-GT3-Cup-SA-1280x960.jpg

We are setting up some races for the coming saturdays in december 2009.

When there are sufficient drivers and enough interest we will continue in the next year.

The races will be held on saturdays. (X-mas let it be X-mas)

Upcoming saturday we'll hope to held a race (our first race) on Spa with the Porsche GTR3 cup.

Servername : RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTR2

Class
: Porsche GT3-cup
Track : Spa-Francorchamps GP 2004
Weather: Dry

Event start :20:00 GMT.

Practise : 20 minutes
Qualification : 20 minutes
Warm-up : 5 minutes
Race : 20 laps

Notes: about 45 minutes race with a mandatory pitstop, and standing start.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We'll hope to see a lot of you.

sorry lads Im not able to make it tonight the wife has thrown a wobbler
and wants to go out for something to eat
so Ill join in next time ok sorry once again

.... pretty sure there ain't no one gonna argue with that excuse mate ... not unless they have never had a GF/wife chuck a strop at em. GL cheering her up, hope the evening goes along the following lines for you ...
:drink::eat::beer::drink::drink::drink: :kissed::boy: :girl::lashes::Banane59::tits::handcuffs::milf::devil::th_cool::bulgy-eyes::yawn2::sleep:

:no:!!?? ... sorry, I'll get mi coat again! :giggle:

BTW ... knew I was back here for a reason - I have got a minging headache tonight, so no racing or :beer: or :milf: for me ... just a bit of quiet :tv: maybe then :sleepy:

Sorry ... next time hopefully!

Well I'm out. I only had 20mins to try server out yesterday and I couldn't get on. After doing a search I realised I needed the Lobby patch.

Got home from Xmas shopping and got the kids to bed. Install patch and was able to find server no problem. Once joined after password it was not giving me the cup cars at car selection! Only the Viper, Viper CC and GT3 RSR!!

Tried all sorts. Reinstalled 1.1 patch and lobby patch. Used unlock for championships etc to see if that was the problem. I've never run the championships in game so wasn't sure if the content was possibly locked!

Last attempt, but the server had gone to warmup:sad:.

I had been looking 4ward to this so much, but my usual lack of time for myself has stopped me from getting the game sorted to race.

Another time hopefully. Hope it all goes well and I really wish i was with you:sad:.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%