Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB

Apps Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is it possible to customize the names of the drivers by entering the tag of the players online? Not in free play but in a league, where the numbers will remain the same throughout the season
Yes, it is. On Leaderboard Teams you will find:

var p = repeatindex()

if (p <= 9){p = '0' + p}

var a = $prop('GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position' + p + '.DriverName.LastNameShort')

if(a =='LEC') {
return 'Ferrari'}

else if(a =='SAI') {
return 'Ferrari'}

Change it to:

var p = repeatindex()

if (p <= 9){p = '0' + p}

var a = $prop('GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position' + pos + '.DriverName')

if(a =='Name1 Surname1') {
return 'Ferrari'}

else if(a =='Name2 Surname2') {
return 'Ferrari'}

else if(a =='Name3 Surname3') {
return 'Mercedes'}

else if(a =='Name4 Surname4') {
return 'Mercedes'}

etc...

ft leaderboard.png

the 4 new drivers teams are missing and some are at the wrong team still?

**update**
i was being a mong, deleted 2022 and readded 2023 to overlay :D

Last edited:
i cant see the other drivers when im playing single on assetto corsa. i cant see the other drivers on the leaderboard. does anyone know how i can fix this?

1684177015153.png

Last edited:
Will this work on replays? I've been trying to figure out how to get the sector lap times during a replay, but I'm not sure it is possible during a replay. I was looking for something other than the stock lap time counter in AC and this would fit the bill... especially since I do alot of f1 hotlapping!

I don't have any simhub experience, but thought someone mentioned once it wouldn't work on replays anyway.

Will this work on replays? I've been trying to figure out how to get the sector lap times during a replay, but I'm not sure it is possible during a replay. I was looking for something other than the stock lap time counter in AC and this would fit the bill... especially since I do alot of f1 hotlapping!

I don't have any simhub experience, but thought someone mentioned once it wouldn't work on replays anyway.
No, SimHub doesn't work during replays.

B0mmeyd4 updated Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB with a new update entry:

New addition featuring multiple new cars by @WiisardNic!

Link:

Hey guys,

@WiisardNic was able to update the Leaderboard to work with many other racing cars from different brands and he keeps updating it for Assetto Corsa. Click the link above to try it by yourself.;)

View attachment 664271
Thank you to @WiisardNic for doing a great job! Keep up the work...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi!, great mode, but i have a problem (im on assetto corsa, the lap timer and the fastest lap overlays are perfect, but the leaderboard appears strange to me, the names of the pilots are not aligned with the time they have, only 10 pilots appear, and they appear in a disproportionate size, but if I change to the second mode where the full name of the pilots appears, it appears perfect, solution?

Hi!, great mode, but i have a problem (im on assetto corsa, the lap timer and the fastest lap overlays are perfect, but the leaderboard appears strange to me, the names of the pilots are not aligned with the time they have, only 10 pilots appear, and they appear in a disproportionate size, but if I change to the second mode where the full name of the pilots appears, it appears perfect, solution?
Did you find a solution? I have the same problem with 2 of the 3 boards. only fullname board appears properly

This is how it looks like in my game. How do I fix that?

edit: it got fixed after I contacted the creator, didnt even took a day. Thank you!
Leaderboard.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes