Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB

Apps Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
B0mmeyd4 submitted a new resource:

Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB - for AC, F12022 and Automobilista 2

Hey Guys,

New Season, new Drivers, new Overlay! Have fun and give me feedback.

View attachment 645314
View attachment 645315

New features compared to old F1TV 2022 Overlay:
- Fuel and Tyre App icluded in the Time Dashboard
(to toggle these you have to assign the 'Trigger dash action A button' on SimHub)
- updated Drivers and Logos
- small optical tweaks

__________________________________________________________...

Read more about this resource...

Hello friend. does it work on F1 22?
Hi, it should work but I dont know how it will work with the 2023 season mod. If you still use the 2022 cars you should download my older 2022 version of the mod.

Hope this was helpful. And be sure to activate the F12022 in SimHub when using the Overlay.

I did the test and it worked in F1 22, I just couldn't show the time difference between the front and back drivers in the race, it only shows the time difference between all the drivers and the leader, is there a way to change that?

I did the test and it worked in F1 22, I just couldn't show the time difference between the front and back drivers in the race, it only shows the time difference between all the drivers and the leader, is there a way to change that?
you have to apply the 'Show next dash screen' on Simhub. There are two different modes for time delta, when you toggle through the dashes by pressing the button
Screenshot (77).png

ive tried my bes but just don't function is that normal ? it's work but can't see anything and when i am in edit mode i just see the red rectangle of the hud

because the skins have no driver names
I have the same question. It seems showing the AI strength for the driver's last name. I have tried to unclick "show AI level in driver's name" in content manager > settings > content manager > drive > quick drive. I can't fix the error. Do you have any ideas.

I have the same question. It seems showing the AI strength for the driver's last name. I have tried to unclick "show AI level in driver's name" in content manager > settings > content manager > drive > quick drive. I can't fix the error. Do you have any ideas.
Hi guys,

Thats a completly new problem for me i never had before. I will look up how to fix it but i think it has to do with the game settings or maybe with the Simhub version.

Is it possible to customize the names of the drivers by entering the tag of the players online? Not in free play but in a league, where the numbers will remain the same throughout the season
Were you able to make this possible? Im hosting an online leaque but it just says garry swallow for my drivers lol. Instead of their names.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.