Sell Oculus Rift Bundle (Headset, Touch controllers, 2 Sensors) UK

Hi chaps :)

Selling my Oculus Rift + Touch Controller Bundle which is in excellent, barely used condition (maybe 10 hours tops?)
I bought it a little over a year ago, and to be honest it blew my mind! :thumbsup:

The only thing is, I just can't get into the sims I have that support it. (rF2 and AC due to lack of content/AI/FFB etc..)
I'm very much a historical offline player - in Automobilista I have enough such content to keep me happy for the free time I can devote to simracing, - F1 1967, 69, 1971, 1975, 1986, 1988, racing against what is for me the best AI around with oodles of historical tracks you can very easily port from rfactor. The FFB is great with my G27 unlike in the others, and I'm not looking to upgrade it anytime soon.
Just a shame AMS doesn't support VR! :cry:

So guys, take advantage of a bargain and relieve me of it! It's still £349.99 on Amazon, I would be looking for £250 but that's including Royal Mail Special next day delivery. (I work as a postie, that's the only service I'd use, they really are treated as a priority!)

Please have a look at my post history to find it's pretty much only AMS postings apart from buying @Paul Jeffrey's sim rig! :D
Pictures will follow soon!

Last edited:
Here's a photo, crab not included at any price!
iyzck7.jpg

• Deleted member 177725

Is this still available? Seriously tempted especially with Payday coming up - my only concern is how long can you comfortably run this for? I'm a fan of enduro racing and don't want to die after like 3 hours

Is this still available? Seriously tempted especially with Payday coming up - my only concern is how long can you comfortably run this for? I'm a fan of enduro racing and don't want to die after like 3 hours

I have had a Rift for a while, some people get sick from them but after a few sessions that feeling goes. I never had any issues, think because I can read whilst in a car which again took a while before I stopped feeling unwell.

I have spent over an hour in a headset without a problem, during the summer you would want a fan on you or possibly an air-con unit.

The immersion is amazing! I'll never go back.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back