Nvida drivers crashing Windows 10

Anyone having issues with Win 10 drivers random crashes, seems to affecting new an old GPU's.

Screen locks up the mouse still moves then just crashes out, all I see is a "Kernel" issue. Did a bit of a Google found lots of threads out there, seems Nvida have n't really fixed anything yet.

My GPU an old 9800GT but it's listed as supported ?

My GTX 760 has worked (surprisingly) well with win 8.1 and I'm getting pretty annoyed by the "get your free upgrade to windows 10!!" -spambox appearing every time I fire up my rig. I'm not going to, however, until nvidia fixes their seemingly abundant kernel issues, also tired of endless "easy to upgrade" -operating system installations, which are never a) easy b) upgrades c) stable from the get go.
So my plan is to win the lottery and buy a full simulator and use my other PCs as fishing accessories. :D I know this does not help you in any way, but I had to rant. Sorry, been at work all night doing a 12-hour shift. :sleep:

Upvote 0
I had this constantly with my old PC. Literally almost drove me nuts. Never found a solution for it either.
yeah though Im pretty sure that was hardware fail.

I'm getting pretty annoyed by the "get your free upgrade to windows 10!!" -spambox appearing every time I fire up my rig.

If you don't intend to do it you can remove the windows update that added that notification. More info here -> http://microsoft-news.com/how-to-remove-windows-10-upgrade-notification-on-windows-7-and-windows-8/

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back