Nurburgring Nordschleife Proper Fast AI

Tracks Nurburgring Nordschleife Proper Fast AI Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kerem Yurtseven submitted a new resource:

Nurburgring Nordschleife Proper Fast AI - Proper fast AI line for Kunos Nurburgring Nordschleife

Hi, as a guy with 1200 hours in this game, I was always annoyed by the slow AI on the Nordschleife track. They brake check and take their foot off the gas at random places, which makes it difficult to test the realistic performance of the cars and compete with the AI. I have reorganized the AI line to eliminate these mistakes, so you can enjoy the game more.

However, as a newcomer, I have noticed a peculiar and absurd bug in the file. If more than four AIs are added, the pilot starting...

Read more about this resource...

Do you use cached grids in your AI section of CSP? I think I remember someone over at GT Planet mentioning that it's caused the AI to steer into the wall at the start of a race.
bajh.jpg

If these are the settings you're talking about, I'm afraid it didn't work.

Hello, it looks like there's a virus or something else in the file . Defender refuses to open "assettocorsa .rar".

The previous file "proper_fast_ai.rar" opened normally.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Last edited:
Hello Kerem, there must be something in the structure of the RAR file.
I've just downloaded it onto my smartphone, then unpacked it and copied and pasted the 2 "ai" and "data" directories into a directory structure created in Win 11: assettocorsa/content/...
Once in Win 11, Bitdefender's analysis produced a clean folder.
So no virus as such, but something linked to Winrar perhaps?
If someone else is affected, maybe use another tool like 7zip?
In any case, thanks for your reply and for your work.
Dan.:)

Last edited:
Does anyone have the original ai/data files for the Nordschleife Tourist? I want to revert it back to the original files
This isn't effects Tourist layout. You can still get your original files by doing this; Delete the AI and DATA folders in Nordschleife completely and then verify the integrity of the files via Steam. This will restore the original files.

Hey, great work you've done, do you think in the near future you could maybe try the CUP or endurance version because with 100% difficulty the cars always fly off, especially GT3 vehicles. Well-known places are the Flugplatz and fuchsröhre pls =)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 84 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.4%