Nsuka for AC converted from Nsuka0.93A (rFactor2)

Tracks Nsuka for AC converted from Nsuka0.93A (rFactor2) 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey there! Thank you for converting this amazing track, and for the continuous updates. One thing though, the ai kinda bug out when using rain. I don't know why, but after like 1min of driving the cars will just slow down to first gear and turn hard left or right into the guardrails. This is only when puddles are enabled. If they are at -1 or 0 everything is fine. But as soon as you turn puddles on (which makes the track lower grip) they just don't seem to work. I can record a video for an example if needed. Was wondering if this was a known thing with a fix, if not I'd like to let you know. Thank you again for the mod and have a good day!

Hey there! Thank you for converting this amazing track, and for the continuous updates. One thing though, the ai kinda bug out when using rain. I don't know why, but after like 1min of driving the cars will just slow down to first gear and turn hard left or right into the guardrails. This is only when puddles are enabled. If they are at -1 or 0 everything is fine. But as soon as you turn puddles on (which makes the track lower grip) they just don't seem to work. I can record a video for an example if needed. Was wondering if this was a known thing with a fix, if not I'd like to let you know. Thank you again for the mod and have a good day!
I tried it and the AI did not run well in the rain.
I could not solve the problem.
If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

I tried it and the AI did not run well in the rain.
I could not solve the problem.
If anyone has a solution, please let me know.
Unchecking the red line in the image solved the problem.
2024-04-25 203846.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea