Resource icon

Tracks Nordschleife (2 layouts, 2 seasons) 2017-06-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
xXaXiXx submitted a new resource:

Nordschleife (2 layouts, 2 seasons) - WARNING: Basic GSCx Patrick Giranthon's track conversion

Please dont complain about the quality of the track or there is no AMS Standards, i have the permission of Patrick to upload this, this is for the lazy people what they doesnt want to convert it himself

Original Track: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nordschleife.3292/

All screenshots are in the link.

.zip password is "aXi es mi pastor"

Read more about this resource...

Great, thanks. Only downside is that I get a error message when loading the track:

gMotor 2 Error
Error loading mesh file SRPL_SKY3_DOME1.GMT to memory

Any idea please ?

The error doesnt popups in my game, do you installed it correctly?
I guess, I did not do anything else than normal. The track(s) show correctly in the UI, but when starting to load I get the opening picture, with the error window.
Only way out is hitting any key on the keyboard and them the game closes down.

Hmmm, i dont know what happens, it doesnt for me, try asking in some forums, sorry
I found this fix:
Rename the sky.mas file to skyT.mas and then change the reference to the sky.mas file in the .scn file to: MASFile=skyT.mas

I did this for the three layouts and they all work now...;)

I found this fix:
Rename the sky.mas file to skyT.mas and then change the reference to the sky.mas file in the .scn file to: MASFile=skyT.mas

I did this for the three layouts and they all work now...;)
@Fanapryde that probably means you have a loose sky.mas file in your main Locations folder. If so you could delete it and keep the Nordy files as they are if you like. The only 2 loose files you should have in Locations are
1) commonmaps.mas
2) terrain.tdf

@xXaXiXx Mate, if you are the modder or person sharing you should provide the fix or suggestions. This is the proper forum for anyone to ask questions about a track you provided. And BTW, mine loads fine. ;)

@Fanapryde that probably means you have a loose sky.mas file in your main Locations folder. If so you could delete it and keep the Nordy files as they are if you like. The only 2 loose files you should have in Locations are
1) commonmaps.mas
2) terrain.tdf
Thanks for the tip. That was indeed the issue. I had more loose files in the Locations folder, removed them, and Nord works fine now. It also solved the issue I had with a black sky at Mexico (Hermanos Rodrigues classic) :thumbsup:

I was wondering the same thing. Been using that version for a while now.
It has the "tourist versions".
There is more and different "scenery" and more graffity on track, most trees look a bit worse.
Track feels mostly the same, but both Carraciola and the small carroussel have different concrete structure compared to the EEC version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back