No Wheel recognized after 1 race or practice etc

Hi All
I posted this on the Reiza forums last Sunday but so far no joy or replys, so reaching out to the wider community at racedepartment...

Im having a major, consistent issue with either of my wheels not being recognized/loaded after 1 race or practice etc. Once I exit the race and go back to garage screen or start a new race I find that my device is no longer active, ie under devices section in controller screen no device is shown connected to JOY1 (when i first enter the game and load my device settings its no problem and device is mapped to JOY1), no inputs are recognized. Reloading my device config doesn't resolve it and I have to exit right out of the game and go back in. This happened a lot with my G27 and seems even worse with my T300. as per a lot of other threads on this issue - trying another usb port does not resolve the issue for me either.
Any help would be immensely appreciated as I really really love AMS!, and this is issue is really taking away from my enjoyment.
This issue used to happen every so often for me so could live with it, but it seems that with the last 2 or 3 releases its got a lot worse for me, to the point that it happens after every single race, practice, test drive, any driving interactions.
Please help guys
Cheers!

Not sure if it's related but I have experienced a similar issue with my T300 wheel when I go from one session to the next, but it's only been when I've chosen a mixed class of components. Using the standard Reiza content, with say 4 or more different classes. This was a few builds back.. I don't know if the bug is still present. I don't lose the wheel, but the FFB goes completely off, and I have to exit and re-load the game to get it right again.

G27 race with AI mode.
I exit the race and go back to loading screen or start a new race.
My wheels not being recognized/loaded if I change AI % strength.
If I change car or track , My wheel will be fine.

So solve problem by change AI% strength before loading new race that mean can change only once time.
If My wheels not being recognized/loaded, I will exit AMS and loading again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back