No More F1 Sky HD for free !!!!

Sad to say I haven't watched F1 since Sky took over (I don't\won't subscribe to any Sports channels), I won't watch it again till Eccleston and Sky are gone and F1 is returned to ITV, the BBC should NEVER be allowed to hold the F1 Licence again. The BBC show highlights\delayed races at the minute but that means I would have to avoid Radio, TV and Internet so as not to hear the result before-hand.

I have no doubt F1 will have lost many viewers in the UK since Sky took over and they will probably lose a few more now.

You're right, I also preferred the ITV Coverage, though BBC is alright, but Sky is horrendous.

Sad to say I haven't watched F1 since Sky took over (I don't\won't subscribe to any Sports channels), I won't watch it again till Eccleston and Sky are gone and F1 is returned to ITV, the BBC should NEVER be allowed to hold the F1 Licence again. The BBC show highlights\delayed races at the minute but that means I would have to avoid Radio, TV and Internet so as not to hear the result before-hand.

I have no doubt F1 will have lost many viewers in the UK since Sky took over and they will probably lose a few more now.

Yes but can i remind you of the San Marino GP 2005 when ITV Had coverage, they went to a advert break just as the race was nearing its end and missing most of the Schumacher-Alonso battle, which left most motorsport fans in the UK Furious and it was on my 10th birthday to so that being end i want coverage to wholly go back to the Beeb

you guys should come to Australia. Free to air television and we end up getting the Sky commentators anyway. so, just pay the couple of thousand pounds to relocate and never again pay for F1!
(just be warned that the European races are at 10pm and the North American races are on a Monday...still live though)

As Hampus says, here you have to buy the whole package just to get to one thing that is interesting. There are other ways but they are usually not very stable...

If there was a way to get only the channels I want (well F1 only really :)) I would be happy to pay but I do not want to pay for a bunch of other sports that are of no interest to me.

I have Sky Sports F1 HD with the HD pack, ive had it for close to 2 years and we haven't recieved any phone calls from Sky, and with only 6 days till September, we don't look like we will lose Sky Sports F1, I'm presuming its a glitch, a glitch did happen a few months ago where a few people I follow on twitter who had the HD pack lost it, I will be very surprised if we lose it.

I personally just watch the BBC coverage. It's not as comprehensive, but it's enough for me. :)
yep, im cancelling my subscription with Sky very soon, way to expensive & i don't see the real benefits in it anymore.... BBC for half the races, then the other either stream (which i hate) or be patient for the highlights from bbc :D

Here in Italy F1 was free last year. Now that channel is allow to show the f1 only 10 random races, the rest races, later that night. Last year I put Sky, but only because of Baseball (not knowing last year was the last 4 free)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back