NISSAN Pennzoil 5Seasons/4Chassis Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods

MyTeam NISSAN Pennzoil 5Seasons/4Chassis Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods 5X

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
hi guys , so ive checked the files from the PORSCHE and the NISSAN mod and its working well on my system.

if u got stuck in a loading screen:

#1 pls make sure u got the latest version of MODULAR MODS

#2 this is en example for switching from PORSCHE Season 1 to Season 2
_ACTIVE 30.10.2022 11_09_08.jpg

i really hope this could fix ur problems, if not , just text me.:thumbsup:

enjoy my mods as long u can , i guess everything will be lil bit ( or totally ) messed up when we get new 3D models. ( for sure ill try to handle it as good as i can and update all mods by time )
lg
SIP

Hello. I love your work keep it up. One question: Do you think its possible to get Jordan as a clothing sponsor for one of your mods? I would love it!

Last edited:
I still haven't installed the mod yet, but i am really interested as it seems the best one i've seen so far, just have a question though.. Is the mod compatible with the new visual updates of the cars that we got?

I still haven't installed the mod yet, but i am really interested as it seems the best one i've seen so far, just have a question though.. Is the mod compatible with the new visual updates of the cars that we got?
Hi, thanks.
I think those mods still work, but on the old chassis like on the pics.
There will be updates if something in not working.
Lg
SIP

Hello man, first of all great job the mod is awesome!
Unfortunately I can't play with it... Everything is working (suit, helmet,...) but the car itself is not changing (default game livery and chassis). I suppose it has to do with a recent update but maybe I'm doing something wrong so I'm asking because these cars are sick!

Im so sorry guys , it will take longer than expected but i ll be back for u guys.
Yea the last patch messed the mods up.
Im really busy but ill do my best to get the mods ready till christmas holidays.
Lg
SIP

Im so sorry guys , it will take longer than expected but i ll be back for u guys.
Yea the last patch messed the mods up.
Im really busy but ill do my best to get the mods ready till christmas holidays.
Lg
SIP
Hi, I understand but do you know when you might finish fixing the mod by?

Last edited:
I feel having "Nissan" or "Pennzoil" on the front and rear wing of the Redbull would suit better than "Richard Mile" - Its a lil too minimal sponsor spacing.

I understand limitations, perhaps swap the "Nissan" sponsor on the side of the RB chassis for the "Richard Mile" if limitations is a facto.

Thanks for the MOD though.

Last edited:
Reactions: SiP
I am still getting the same problems as before the update, I get the badge, suit and helmet but no livery and chassis change. Am I doing something wrong or is the mod still not working with the latest update?

Last edited:
Hi,
really awesome mod.
Unfortunately, the paintwork is not displayed in the game for me.
No matter which season I put in the Active folder, the standard paint finishes for myteam cars remain.

can you please update it

H, i
Hi,
really awesome mod.
Unfortunately, the paintwork is not displayed in the game for me.
No matter which season I put in the Active folder, the standard paint finishes for myteam cars remain.

can you please update
hi m8
thanks, glad u like it :thumbsup:

i was just checking the files and everything looks fine for me.
F1_22_photo_20230203_224908.png

(02.Feb.2023)
:( im rly sorry, wish u could tell u more than, check if u got everything up do date, ModularMods, the pennzoil mod and the game itself.

:O_o: if u ar using more than on mod at the same time might cause some unknown issues. (maybe!, i dont have any other mods installed at the same time , so just a maybe there :) )

lg
SIP

H, i

hi m8
thanks, glad u like it :thumbsup:

i was just checking the files and everything looks fine for me.
View attachment 636828
(02.Feb.2023)
:( im rly sorry, wish u could tell u more than, check if u got everything up do date, ModularMods, the pennzoil mod and the game itself.

:O_o: if u ar using more than on mod at the same time might cause some unknown issues. (maybe!, i dont have any other mods installed at the same time , so just a maybe there :) )

lg
SIP
Hi,
I removed all mods and installed only yours.
I also downloaded and installed the modulamods file again.
Racing suit, helmet everything is there, only the cars are not displayed for me.
which myteam paint job are you overriding?
I also sent you a picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot (148).png
    Screenshot (148).png
    283 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot (142)-min(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    Screenshot (142)-min(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 34
Hi,
I removed all mods and installed only yours.
I also downloaded and installed the modulamods file again.
Racing suit, helmet everything is there, only the cars are not displayed for me.
which myteam paint job are you overriding?
I also sent you a picture.
hi,
m8 this is a model swap, not an simple skin mod.
its not shown in the showroom, u can see the car + skin only in ur myteam mode on track and in the background animations.
so ur screenshots look fine =)

lg
SIP

Question; how do you change the chassi, because at the moment I have modular mods up and running perfectly fine and did the simple drag and drop as mentioned at the top of the mod page but it isn't working. I've tried looking around as to how to change the chassi in my team but I haven't found anything on it (kinda surprising when you look at the amount of liveries on here that have chassi swaps)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 36 37.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 51 53.7%