NISSAN Pennzoil 5Seasons/4Chassis Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods

MyTeam NISSAN Pennzoil 5Seasons/4Chassis Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods 5X

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
This looks awesome! Are you planning on making anything else with this like race engineer, pit crew, etc...?
hi, yes
i havnt done anything with the pitcrew,etc... for now but i will take a look at it in time for sure.

the pennzoil mod is kinda my playground for the modding stuff and i use it in my MYTEAM mode. ferrari, red bull, aston ill share those with u guys if u interested ( those are not finished mods atm )

the plan is that we ll have full team mods (CAR, DRIVERSUIT, BADGE, HELMET, CREW ) for the AUDI mod, the NISSAN mod and a PORSCHE mod.
all of them with 2 or 3 lil different liveries, so u can switch between them when u enter a new season. ( i guess its not only me who is bored of running the same car over 5 seasons, thats why we met here ,right? =) )

so , short answer to ur question: YES but give it a lil bit of time ;) im not a pro modder/painter, i started with f122 mods a few weeks ago .

thanks to all of u who like those mods , and always remember to say thanks to Maian who makes all this possible in a damn easy way ! MODULAR MODS !

=D lg
SIP

Last edited:
Are all numbers available for this package or no? Would love to use this for MyTeam if all numbers are in red
hi, no there are not, but ill add more on the weekend
i u like any specific one , just let me know.
i think atm there are only 2-5-14-28-44 ( 1 in season2)
lg sip

Last edited:
will there ever be like a full my team package with crew and pit box? if so how long will it take? amazing mod mate!
hi, it will include all of that yes :thumbsup: there will be a season 3 update next and i ll add the teampack there:coffee:

might be finished this week, its in progress :confused:
preview 1.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes