rF2 Nissan 370z Team up/swap @ Brianza - Wedenesday April 17th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Great race, I liked this swap thing! Frederic was super fast and I had little hope but they had some troubles and Craig and myself managed to win the race. Well done dude ;)

But but.....on the last laps I was trying to beat Fredrics time (haha, and he knew!) and my last %^$&^* lap lost a bit the concentrating and ended up on a barrier!!! You guys must have laughed to death!!!

Managed to get it down as Stefan W was 3 laps down and finished race 1st phew :redface:

Here are the results. Swap drivers are not there sorry, still need to implement it :)

http://rfactor.stefanmizzi.com/SessionData.aspx

Pfffftttt.... finally some seconds to write my piece.

Firstly I should say "Sorry!" to my teammate Freddy, who was the fastest man on track and I destroyed our lead by accelerating into the barrier coming out of the parabolica. :notworthy: Next I could not see where to stop in teh pit. This is very nasty bug when using driver swaps, which costed me and Mariusz a lap and loads of time.
I had a blast on TS and happy to see so many of you joining in as well. As you heared, we are not scary to talk to. :) Thank you guys! :thumbsup:

This was an easy layout track, but going fast makes it extremely hard to drive. The qualy time of Freddy was an alien's alien! :D Superb lap mate! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back