NFS Underground 2 HUD

Apps NFS Underground 2 HUD 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Oh man, I would LOVE to use this, if it was adaptative to the car maximum RPM's. NFS Underground 2 was my second major car game after Midtown Madness 2 and I have lots of memories from it. But I need a tacho that can work with very high revving engines. Last time I tried a PDash tacho it couldn't do it.

Oh man, I would LOVE to use this, if it was adaptative to the car maximum RPM's. NFS Underground 2 was my second major car game after Midtown Madness 2 and I have lots of memories from it. But I need a tacho that can work with very high revving engines. Last time I tried a PDash tacho it couldn't do it.
About that actually, if someone (or me) does a tacho that doesn't display numbers but just a min max revving zone, then its "artificially" gonna do the work with high rev engines, thats a simple edit to the design.

Wow! What kind of graphics? It's amazing
1440p almost Maxed out video settings, SSLR Hi-Z at 1000 steps, HBAO+, CMAA at Ultra with Extra Sharp, Dynamic Shadows, Reflections with cubemap around focused car and 1024 res, C13 ColorGod ppfilter, stationary replay was used for the clean shots and slight light+time+photomode abjustments.

1440p almost Maxed out video settings, SSLR Hi-Z at 1000 steps, HBAO+, CMAA at Ultra with Extra Sharp, Dynamic Shadows, Reflections with cubemap around focused car and 1024 res, C13 ColorGod ppfilter, stationary replay was used for the clean shots and slight light+time+photomode abjustments.
Сsp and sol stock? Or maybe you have pure?

I love this mod, and I can tell it's built quite well, it's an amazing piece of work truly, however, I wouldn't recommend it for mid to low-end PC's as this mod absolutely tanked my game, with SOL version 2.2.7 and 2.2.6, with and without PURE installed. I would experience frequent severe FPS drops and freezes, and a drastic increase in CPU usage on even the least demanding courses as well as severely increased loading times. It's not a bad mod by any means, it could just use some optimization if possible

I'm running a:
Intel Core i7 6700k + Corsair H60 AIO liquid cooling
16GB RAM
ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super
256GB internal SSD
1TB internal HDD Game Drive

Last edited:
I love this mod, and I can tell it's built quite well, it's an amazing piece of work truly, however, I wouldn't recommend it for mid to low-end PC's as this mod absolutely tanked my game, with SOL version 2.2.7 and 2.2.6, with and without PURE installed. I would experience frequent severe FPS drops and freezes, and a drastic increase in CPU usage on even the least demanding courses. It's not a bad mod by any means, it could just use some optimization if possible

I'm running a:
Intel Core i7 6700k + Corsair H60 AIO liquid cooling
16GB RAM
ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super
256GB internal SSD
1TB internal HDD Game Drive
I know about the fps tanking (also heavy on the ram), am working on understanding a more efficient way for the app to read the image files, it will take a while but at some point it will be improved. Thank you for giving me your hardware specifications!

I know about the fps tanking (also heavy on the ram), am working on understanding a more efficient way for the app to read the image files, it will take a while but at some point it will be improved. Thank you for giving me your hardware specifications!
No issue! Love to see the effort, im figuring out that it wasn't solely this mod that was contributing to my performance issues, but it did contribute to it, though it was on and off I suppose.

No issue! Love to see the effort, im figuring out that it wasn't solely this mod that was contributing to my performance issues, but it did contribute to it, though it was on and off I suppose.
Ahh i see , well either way the app does tax any system but at least it works for most people comparing to previous versions with pdash where almost half users ran into various issues with the app not even working or even breaking their whole game...

Ahh i see , well either way the app does tax any system but at least it works for most people comparing to previous versions with pdash where almost half users ran into various issues with the app not even working or even breaking their whole game...
Well, it seems as though I found the root to my problems, I had the wrong CSP version installed, gonna try the mod again and see how it handles!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.