Next Generation Physics (NGP) Plugin

• Deleted member 217114

I wanted to drive the vanilla cars with NGP 6, but it seems I get stuck in gear 1 because they do not have NGP or aren't updated to 6?

I am now driving the WRC 2.0 Scooby. I assume this is the closest to the vanilla Scooby's?

Yours

Rinus

ps. I am using RBRCIT

I wanted to drive the vanilla cars with NGP 6, but it seems I get stuck in gear 1 because they do not have NGP or aren't updated to 6?

I am now driving the WRC 2.0 Scooby. I assume this is the closest to the vanilla Scooby's?

Yours

Rinus

ps. I am using RBRCIT
yes the vanilla cars are not ngp. The NGP6 xsara, focus 06 and subaru 03 would be close to the vanilla cars specs

• Deleted member 217114

@Pedro Henriques Thank you for replying. That's what I thought. The Scooby 03 is amazing. Going to make it my main car for a while. :cool: Better to have one car than switching every time.

• Deleted member 217114

Few months later: Does anyone have Kaderabek's soundmod to silence the bumpstop-clattering? According to a blog it's a known issue with NGP cars + bumpstops.

Edit: Raised the ride height to 161/177 after a few tests in Impreza GDA at Semetin. Its so silent now. total different sim, haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back