Resource icon

Misc New Traffic for Shutoko Revival Project 2021-08-28

Login or Register an account to download this content
anyone can u make a tutorial video tutorial how to install this getting cluster****ed cant find no AI sub-folder or ntn as said in the tutorial
If you go to the first pinned comment on this video I made a step-by-step install guide.
People have followed the guide and successfully installed the mod.
It's 9000 characters long and took quite a while to write so hopefully it is detailed enough for you.

is there a setting that I can configure to get AI on the rightmost part of the road on the 3 lane roads? so it feels more like the no hesi servers?

is there a setting that I can configure to get AI on the rightmost part of the road on the 3 lane roads? so it feels more like the no hesi servers?
If you use the "Less restricted" variant of the lines and the AI cars differ in top speed then they will use the rightmost third lane for overtaking. I`ve seen the "no hesi" traffic and don't think I can emulate it on my hardware. So I don't have the settings for it. Mostly CPU is the limiting factor.

If you use the "Less restricted" variant of the lines and the AI cars differ in top speed then they will use the rightmost third lane for overtaking. I`ve seen the "no hesi" traffic and don't think I can emulate it on my hardware. So I don't have the settings for it. Mostly CPU is the limiting factor.
hope we all get new pc upgrades real soon then :)
thanks for the hard work put into this btw

I use "LIGHTS PATCH 0.1.79 PREVIEW 5 FULL". In the "new_behaviour" file, what data should I enter?
What is in "INFO.txt" or the one on this page?

I use "LIGHTS PATCH 0.1.79 PREVIEW 5 FULL". In the "new_behaviour" file, what data should I enter?
What is in "INFO.txt" or the one on this page?
I believe the
Code:
Code:
[TRACK_shuto_revival_project_beta]
AI_FLOOD_PUSH_FORCE=150000
AI_FLOOD_Y_OFFSET=-0.35
AI_FLOOD_MIN_DISTANCE_TO_PLAYER=290, 120
AI_FLOOD_DISTANCE=360, 180
AI_FLOOD_RANGE=250, 130
AI_FLOOD_DESPAWN=400, 190
AI_FLOOD_PUSH_SPEED=180
would work in case the track folder of your SRP is "shuto_revival_project_beta". The purpose of that is to have the AI flood values changed only for SRP. The contents of the original "new_behaviour.ini" in CSP 1.79 pr5
Code:
; all of those things won’t affect online

[ℹ]
FULLNAME=New AI behavior
PREVIEW=https://acstuff.ru/images/modules/new_behaviour.jpg
DESCRIPTION=Adds new AI behavior in track mode, creating seemingly endless traffic, and allows to drive wrong way in practice or track day (still WIP). Doesn’t affect online. Hopefully, more stuff will be added later.
SHORT_DESCRIPTION=AI flood
URL=https://trello.com/c/1DODnXHv/9-new-ai-behavior

[BASIC]
; Extension
ENABLED=1 ; Active (set to 0 to disable new behavior extension); 1 or 0

[AI_TWEAKS]
; AI tweaks
FIX_SHORT_AXLE=1 ; Better three-wheelers support (if three-wheeler is set with a short rear axle, AIs become overly cautios. This tweak fixes that.); 1 or 0
FIX_SHORT_AXLE_TRACK=0.25 ;; hidden

[AI_SPLINES]
; Extra options for AI splines
CACHE_GRID=1 ; Cache generated grids (might improve loading speed); 1 or 0
CACHE_PAYLOADS=1 ; Cache generated payloads (might improve loading speed); 1 or 0

[WRONG_WAY]
; Allow to drive wrong way (offline only)
ALLOW_IN_PRACTICE=1 ; In Practice mode (not in weekends); 1 or 0
ALLOW_IN_TRACKDAY=1 ; In Track Day mode; 1 or 0

[RESET_CAR]
; hidden
; Allow to reset car (offline only, not in a race; invalidates lap)
RESET_DISTANCE=30
STEPBACK_DISTANCE=300

[AI_FLOOD]
; AI flood (works in Track Day mode)
ENABLED=1 ; Active; 1 or 0
DEBUG_MODE=0 ;; hidden
MIN_TRACK_LENGTH=7000 ; Minimum track length (there is no need to turn it on on short tracks, just looks silly); from 1000 m to 13000, round to 500
HIDE_DRIVER_NAMES=1 ;; 1 or 0
PREFERRED_TYRES=Street, Street?, Semislicks, HR, Slick Hard ;; hidden
PUSH_FORCE=100000 ; Push force (gets newly spawned AIs to get to speed faster, but might cause damage to cars and result in broken cars on the side of the road); from 0 N to 250000
PUSH_SPEED=80 ; Push speed (gets newly spawned AIs to get to speed faster, but might cause damage to cars and result in broken cars on the side of the road); from 0 km/h to 120
MIN_DISTANCE_TO_AI=15 ;; hidden
X_OFFSET_MULT=0 ;; hidden
Y_OFFSET=0 ;; hidden
SHUFFLE_BEHAVIOUR=AUTO ; Shuffle behaviour (randomly limit throttle, speed, alter following distance for AIs on respawn to increase variety in behaviour; in automatic mode would affect only multi-lane traffic maps); ALWAYS, AUTO, NEVER
SHUFFLE_COLORS=1 ;; 1 or 0
TXDETAIL_NAMES=metal_details.dds, Metal_detail.dds, car_paint.dds, metal_detail.dds ;; hidden

SPAWN_MIN_DISTANCE_TO_PLAYER=400, 200 ;; hidden
SPAWN_DISTANCE=600, 300 ;; hidden
SPAWN_RANGE=200, 100 ;; hidden
SPAWN_DESPAWN=1000, 400 ;; hidden

; SPAWN_MIN_DISTANCE_TO_PLAYER=40, 20 ;; hidden
; SPAWN_DISTANCE=60, 30 ;; hidden
; SPAWN_RANGE=20, 10 ;; hidden
; SPAWN_DESPAWN=100, 40 ;; hidden

[AI_RACE_COOLDOWN]
; AI race cooldown lap
ENABLED=0 ; Active; 1 or 0
LIMITER=0.2 ; Throttle limit ; from 0.1 to 1, perc.

[AI_RACE_RETIREMENT]
; AI retirement settings
REJOIN=0 ; Get back to the race after going to pits; 1 or 0
REJOIN_MESSAGE=0 ; Show message when AIs go back to pits; 1 or 0

[TRACK_simtraxx_transfagarasan_cl]
; hidden
WRONG_WAY_ALLOW_IN_TRACKDAY=1
AI_FLOOD_X_OFFSET_MULT=0
AI_FLOOD_PUSH_FORCE=0
AI_FLOOD_MIN_DISTANCE_TO_PLAYER=300

[CUSTOM_AI]
; hidden
ENABLED=0
DISABLE_AUDIO=0
DISABLE_PYTHON_APPS=0
DISABLE_TEXTURES=0
so there is a very good chance that adding the code will work.

Sorry alekabul, i think i didn't explained well, my problem is that the cars only spawn in 1 or two lines, and they always leave a free lane with no cars, how can i fix it?
I got you the first time. The AI spawns on the line so on the parts with three lanes the right-most lane can have AI in offline session with this mod only when they are overtaking the AI in the middle lane. For that you need the "Less restricted" variant of the line and cars with different power.
Some parts of the map (two lane) only have one line and AI can use both if overtaking.

The videos on YT with dense three-lane traffic are made with online servers, not with this mod.

Last edited:
I got you the first time. The AI spawns on the line so on the parts with three lanes the right-most lane can have AI in offline session with this mod only when they are overtaking the AI in the middle lane. For that you need the "Less restricted" variant of the line and cars with different power.
Some parts of the map (two lane) only have one line and AI can use both if overtaking.

The videos on YT with dense three-lane traffic are made with online servers, not with this mod.
Hi again, i think i've found a good solution for this problem:
this video is very useful to get dense traffic and is very easy to follow the instructions, could you ping this comment so other people with my problem they can solve it? Thank you

Quick question... I am using the Less Restricted AI lane options and noticing that there will be a line of cars with one car going really slow and the rest just hanging behind them. Sometimes this leads to a all of cars with one lane barely moving faster than the other lane, a true jam! There is almost 4-5 cars in a line at a time... Do I have a setting wrong? I have not added the ai_hints files yet. Thanks!

not added the ai_hints files yet
You mean there's no ai_hints.ini in "data" of the layout? I've put by default the restricted hints in all "data" so if you follow the install it should be already set for some max speed cap on parts of the course. To remove the cap replace the hints file with "rapid"

one car going really slow
That one car probably has trouble downshifting gears. Some AI cars (incl. official) experience difficulties with new AI flood when spawned at speed in the highest gear and have to downshift fast without any hesitation. Instead of doing it as expected many AI just can't engage the clutch. To make sure that's the culprit switch in replay to the slow car and see if it is downshifting gears.
Here's what solves this issue: unpacking of problematic car's data and enabling the unpacked data as default by renaming "data.acd" to "data.acd1", then edit of "drivetrain.ini" to have [AUTOCLUTCH]
MIN_RPM=100
Provided there's no other problems with the car's physics that makes it go without a hiccup.

Last edited:
how do i install this mod
Open the track's folder "..\content\tracks\shuto_revival_project_beta". Then open "Traffic for SRP.7z" (7-zip software or WinRAR). From the window of the "Traffic for SRP.7z" select all and drag-drop them into the track's folder "..\content\tracks\shuto_revival_project_beta". Confirm the merge.
Then open "_fast_lane_Options" folder. Open one of the three 7z and drag-drop from it the two files into one of the "ai" folders of the track (of the layout that you want to load). For example "..\content\tracks\shuto_revival_project_beta\shibaura_pa\ai" enables the traffic for Track day starting in "Shibaura PA".
To allow the traffic AI to drive fast open "_ai_hints_options" folder and open "RAPID ai_hints.7z". Then drag-drop from it the "ai_hints.ini" file into the "data" folder of the layout that you want to load.

Just wanted to ask if other people have experienced a large amount of lag with this traffic mod with the newer CSP versions - worked great for me yesterday but now I've had to uninstall it due to the performance. Fixed now with a fresh reinstall though.

Last edited:
i use the csp traffic too in practice
There it is. The 2REAL traffic tool mods for SRP are completely separate work and you have to do the proper install of the other mod if you want dense traffic in practice without replay.
Mine is for Track day with any AI cars, not only the traffic pack. The two mods are not the same at all. See my prev. post for install and then in Track day add ~10 opponent cars to have them as traffic.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea