Resource icon

Misc New Traffic for Shutoko Revival Project 2021-08-28

Login or Register an account to download this content
when i play , i have only one car for the race ...
is this for offline or online
It's for offline.
Did you add cars for "Candidates" in CM? How many opponents on the slider? Is "New AI behavior" active in settings? Set "Get back to the race..." in settings to active. Deactivate "Cache generated grids".

Last edited:
It's for offline.
Did you add cars for "Candidates" in CM? How many opponents on the slider? Is "New AI behavior" active in settings? Set "Get back to the race..." in settings to active. Deactivate "Cache generated grids".
ok thx a lot for answering so quick!!!! i will try

Last edited:
What I see happens is a faster AI may spawn near a slow AI and eventually crash within seconds.
Aaah, rear-ending may happen. If you want to make the AI spawn at lower speed you need to edit the code for the flood
Code:
[TRACK_shuto_revival_project_beta]
AI_FLOOD_PUSH_FORCE=150000
AI_FLOOD_Y_OFFSET=-0.35
AI_FLOOD_MIN_DISTANCE_TO_PLAYER=290, 120
AI_FLOOD_DISTANCE=360, 180
AI_FLOOD_RANGE=250, 130
AI_FLOOD_DESPAWN=400, 190
AI_FLOOD_PUSH_SPEED=80

The last row determines the speed at the spawn. In that case the traffic will run too slow on Wangan and there will be "trains" of AI cars. But no collisions.

Last edited:
So I got this up and running on my server I host on my PC, but I can't seem to get the traffic cars to spread out in all the lanes... they are almost all in the middle lane only, occasionally a few on the left lane, but the right lane stays completely empty. I'm starting from Tatsumi pa and I tried all 3 variants of the AI lines. Could someone help me make it so that the AI cars are more spread out?

Oh I totally thought the "rapid" line had the third lane too, my bad. Do you know if there is a version out there that DOES have occupy the lane?
Sorry, I don't. And I think it is simply impossible to cover that much ground without overlapping which would cause a lot of collisions.
The "rapid" simply allows the faster AI to use the third lane for overtaking. So to populate the empty lane you need to focus on choosing the AI cars and settings. And I suggest using the "Less restricted" to avoid collisions.

Last edited:
make oncoming traffic using this
Oncoming depends on the number of cars and AI flood settings. Add more cars if your CPU can handle it and/or decrease proportionally the
Code:
Code:
[TRACK_shuto_revival_project_beta]
AI_FLOOD_MIN_DISTANCE_TO_PLAYER=290, 120
AI_FLOOD_DISTANCE=360, 180
AI_FLOOD_RANGE=250, 130
AI_FLOOD_DESPAWN=400, 190

Can You Do a İnstallation Guide Video ?
No point in doing that. Just don't drag-drop in CM like a lazy, use Windows Explorer and 7-zip to open the archive and drag-drop the files and folders in their proper places. All goes to "..\content\tracks\shuto_revival_project_beta" and then ai files from inside one of the archives in the "_fast_lane_Options" go inside the respective layout's "ai" subfolder.

No point in doing that. Just don't drag-drop in CM like a lazy, use Windows Explorer and 7-zip to open the archive and drag-drop the files and folders in their proper places. All goes to "..\content\tracks\shuto_revival_project_beta" and then ai files from inside one of the archives in the "_fast_lane_Options" go inside the respective layout's "ai" subfolder.
thx for help bro

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back