New to RD.....

J

Jaius Dewing

• Jaius Dewing

hey all, im new here to Race Department but not new to sim racing... just registered here the other day!
Wanted to just say G'day to all you guys (and get my post count started...hehe) and im so far pretty impressed with the site! found alot of interesting forum topics on car setups and things which i have been browsing through, so yeh..

If you didnt allready pick up on it Im an Aussie! Im 24 and love car racing, If this is a close as i can get its still a blast. Ive been running with the JC Racing crew for awhile now and they are a good bunch of guys... i guess were all still deciding which way to go! Ive chosen GTR Evo while some have settled on I Racing.

well anyways, hopefully will see you all on the track sometime soon

Laterz

before i saw your post , i swear, i never ever heard of iracing ...
I checked it out , and will leave it like that .

nice graphics, bad idea... and crappy cars :p

But iRacing has the most accurate physics, and the tracks are laser scanned and have every single bump just as in real life! And it has the best FF as I heard. And you can race in every single hour without any wreckers, cause there is a system against them! I heard only good things about it!
But it's so much expensive that I simply can't afford it... and that's the worst thing about it. But see, it's not really a game, it's a professional simulator for simracers, and real racers for practice. :)

I like the idea of iRacing, but the cost makes it too rich for me. However it's the cost that enables them to make the physics so good, and lets them laser scan the tracks.

I understand it's nice to drive on such a accurate modeled track, but i will never know the difference if it was not as accurate , cause i simply will never in my lifetime drive at the track for real ... so all the realistic real bumps in the track does not attract me as much to empty my wallet for it and support such a game/sim. Then they have this system that if you pay more you can drive more cars, and it's indeed pretty expensive. I would rather have seen some more optional cars to drive then, and then i did not even mention the type of cars you get to drive, not my piece of cookie as a european guy.

But hey, I stop now. Cause i love racegames. So i shall support everyone who creates one. :cool:

:focus:

• Jaius Dewing

will do Warren, ill check out that link....

Hello to another fellow Aussie by the way and ill put up with the kiwi's if I have to (only joking, heh)!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back