New to game :) Is there a recent GT3 endurance mod

Hey guys :)
I am new to the game only just brought it :) And am loving it.. I already have a heap of extra content but i am missing something :(
I need a decent Blancpain GT3 endurance mod :)
I did find one post in this sites forums for a blancpain mod and it looked spectacular but all the links are removed and no 1 can comment in that post :(
Is there any others available ??
Thanx :)

the only attention they got is that they are a bunch of >mod-edit: please stay polite and within forum rules< depriving community of a much anticipated mod.

Last edited:
this guy just told about the leak ;) other ones stole it... this decision i dont made just because of that, its also because how they started to talk about our site, the mod and the people... maybe a lot will call this a stupid behavior, its ok and i can live with it... i think maybe the community will learn from it... because such things are the reason why there are more and more closed sites where you have to pay to get access, why you have to pay for mods (even with ripped content) or modders stop sharing stuff for public and just mod for their own... these people from ovg dont have any respect, even the pay mod from urd (whats still on beta too) got shared there...

maybe i will change my mind in the future, for now i dont care about a public release and just work on the mod to get it online ready without the extras for offline racing...

Can you even stop mods from being shared? I had seen URD mods being leaked many times on mnay sites. URD did not decide to turn their mod into a private mod because a handful of fools shared out their mod.

I bought all URD mods so far and I had not shared any of their content because I respect their top quality work.

I dont know why you want to punish the rest of the sim community because one guy shared out your work. I never even touch your mod before, why should I and the rest of the community had to be withhold from a mod that is highly anticipated in GSCE?

Whatever then, there are plenty of GT3s around, I'll get my fix of GT3 elsewhere.

Reactions: hex

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back