New to FSR

Hi all,

I heared from FSR from a few drivers and was browsing around the site to look at what it is all about and how things work over there. The site, cars and broadcasts look amazing and it is very appealing to join in on the fun.

To my surprise I already had an account here, but did not make any posts up untill now and I'm going to try and follow the FSR series this year.

Unfortunatly for me I noticed that the people which told me about the site (my friends Phil Perkins and Phillip Cullen) are racing in the World Series, which will be held on a saturday and I can't enter all of those races if I wanted to because of my work which finishes at 17:00 GMT+1.

Also I noticed the number of signed entries isn't high at the moment, although it is only a few weeks away from the start of the season.

Greetings and hopefully talk to you all soon.

Daniël.

Hello everybody,

I'm Olivier from Belgium. I'm 38 years old, married and I have a son of nearly 7. I'm a real F1 addicted. My favourite driver remains MSC and my favourite tracks are Interlagos, Spa and Suzuka. My rig is a FANATEC GT3RS with stock pedals set. I've been practicing SimRacing since few years already. Starting with F1 2002 followed by F1C RH2004/2005 mods on F1C. Then I switched to rF with CTDP2006 mod. Last year I practiced also netKar Pro and it's wonderful KS and a bit of hotlapping with FVA2010 contest. Until now I was busy with GTRGP-F1 custom league mod based on LMT F60 mod...).

Regarding championship background I've been active 2 years as main driver in a german league but I decided to retire due to planning conflict. For information that league was running 100% race distance with no aids allowed.

I've been told of this major league by a good friend (aka Tomo Meglic). My aim is to train on the public server as much as possible during free time. Since my brother is as addicted as I am I asked him to join also later on. :)
Of course I knew already about FSR but I didn't know it was possible to download their custom mod and drive on their public server.

So it's done now! I have definitely decided to switch to FSR! ;)
I hope maybe to make some friends here and wish you all a very good day...

Cheers,

Oli

Hi guys,

I'm Sam, an 18 year old student from Scotland (so I have a lot of free time on my hands to play!)

I've not got that much rFactor experience, as I am awaiting delivery of a new pc, but this series looks brilliant and I'd like to join in.

Despite the lack of experience, I've been racing karts for almost 10 years, and in that time I've won a few championships and raced for my country too, so I'd like to think that the karting experience can keep me pretty quick behind the wheel!

I just have one question about the licenses. Is it necessary to buy a license before you join the series or anything, and what if you buy a license but don't get a drive in that season?

Cheers,
Sam

I just have one question about the licenses. Is it necessary to buy a license before you join the series or anything, and what if you buy a license but don't get a drive in that season?

Cheers,
Sam

I'm also new and being confused about how to race in the organised events. Any help would be appreciated. What exactly do I need to do to start racing in the WT events?

I'm registeredon the GPCOS site and on these forums so what's next? Which license should I buy? Do I need to be in a team? Should I have joined a team before buying a license? Do I need to have a partner to start a team?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back