New signs for Nordschleife

Tracks New signs for Nordschleife 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
My Kunos Nordschleife (no activated skins) already has that sign:
sab_kurve.png

and btw, CSP extension adds a new sign, you just overwrite "Vorsicht statt Nachsicht", CSP replaces it with the new "Welcome to green Hell", pic from this recent video:
1704028850302.png

You can only have the 2022 CSP additions active, and skip the lights/other stuff, edit config and remove everything before this line.

But fair enough, its a good idea for vanilla users for sure. :)

Last edited:
Sry to report that it still does not work for me. When I activate the skin in CM it says this:

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Assetto Corsa\content\tracks\ks_nordschleife\skins\default\signs1.dds' is denied.

Also the file you made is called "sings1" - shouldn't it be "signs1" I wonder.

However is there a way to add it inside the files of the track itself which prog is needed i.e. how could I fix that myself maybe!? Thx again.

Sry to report that it still does not work for me. When I activate the skin in CM it says this:

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Assetto Corsa\content\tracks\ks_nordschleife\skins\default\signs1.dds' is denied.

However is there a way to add it inside the files of the track itself which prog is needed i.e. how could I fix that myself maybe!? Thx again.
The file name is weird indeed, I don't remember changing it, that's how it is in the game files. Make sure you don't have any restrictions on folders or something like that. I'll check and see if there's anything I can do.

Go to assettocorsa/content/tracks/ks_nordschleife/skins/default and place the "sings1" file in there, see if that works.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.4%