New Season with cars and sponsors from the years (1993-2002). (Modular mods).

Misc New Season with cars and sponsors from the years (1993-2002). (Modular mods). 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey man, good work.
However, you should mention that you have edited other people's skins.

I know that you partially took skins from me. Even if they are edited.

Hey man, good work.
However, you should mention that you have edited other people's skins.

I know that you partially took skins from me. Even if they are edited.
hello, out of 11 skins, 6 are completely made by me (minardi, stewart, forti, prost, ferrari, benetton) 4 are redesigned from other creators, my ads and highlighted colors are added there (arrows, mercedes, jaguar, wiliams)
1 team is completely taken over (Toyota).
the same suit and helmets.
I also did the sponsor track completely by myself.

my mods are also commonly used by other people and I never minded or was mentioned anywhere.
if it bothers you that I took something from you, I apologize and I will delete it calmly, I made this mod for myself, I only put it in case someone was interested. have a nice day

hello, out of 11 skins, 6 are completely made by me (minardi, stewart, forti, prost, ferrari, benetton) 4 are redesigned from other creators, my ads and highlighted colors are added there (arrows, mercedes, jaguar, wiliams)
1 team is completely taken over (Toyota).
the same suit and helmets.
I also did the sponsor track completely by myself.

my mods are also commonly used by other people and I never minded or was mentioned anywhere.
if it bothers you that I took something from you, I apologize and I will delete it calmly, I made this mod for myself, I only put it in case someone was interested. have a nice day
Hello,
My first message sounds a little harsh.
i'm cool with it!

I just think it would be nice if something like that was mentioned. For example, you could put exactly what you wrote here in the description.

I'm glad if if my content is useful for such a big mod. Whether as a template or complete.
I will probably play your mod soon. :thumbsup:

(not good english) i downloaded sepratly so for example all the williams(prost) files but not the others and now there is parts of the cars that doesnt show up like in some angles a bit of the rear wing is gone. is there a fix for this, What files are a must "have" for this to work proply??

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 13 24.1%