MGP19 New MotoGP 19 Update Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
MotoGP 19 Updated.jpg
MotoGP 19 received a new update across all platforms earlier this week.

The latest official videogame of the MotoGP bike racing category, MotoGP 19 has already proven itself to be one of the most refined entries into the series to date, adding more content, features and gameplay options than ever before.

As always with pretty much any new piece of software, let alone one that delves into the world of Neural AI for the very first time, a number of issues with the game have been highlighted by the community post release, something Milestone are looking to address with various game updates across all platform types.

In the latest new build, deployed to the game just yesterday, Milestone have once again looked to make some adjustments to the AI - arguably the biggest single change for the new title - working to further refine the way computer controlled riders interact with both the circuit and player.

Other headline items from the latest build include various performance improvements, especially on Xbox One and PS4, plus various other changes that can be seen in the update notes below.

MotoGP 19 Update Notes:
  • Added Performance/Quality Mode on PS4™Pro and Xbox One X
  • Performance improvement: up to 60 fps
  • Quick Modes – Added Carbon Livery Bikes in Time Attack and Online
  • Gameplay – Added Pit Boards for MotoGP™ class
  • Gameplay – Added 3D Semaphore Lights
  • Gameplay – Added 3D Marshal with a chequered flag at the end of the race
  • Editors – Improved management of offline user created content
  • AI – Improved AI on all categories

MotoGP 19 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

For the latest news and discussions about the most recent MotoGP game release, head on over to our MotoGP 19 sub forum and get yourself involved with the community today.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

hello? I bought this game and Milestone messed it up, go and ban me now.
If I could I would. By downloading stolen software you are directly supporting these criminals and pirates and helping to destroy the business. So yes I would ban you if I could. I am not even sure I believe you have purchased the game to be absolutely honest. ;):cool:

If I could I would. By downloading stolen software you are directly supporting these criminals and pirates and helping to destroy the business. So yes I would ban you if I could. I am not even sure I believe you have purchased the game to be absolutely honest. ;):cool:
He's supporting codex by downloading their free (albeit illegal) software? And what are you basing your disbelief of him buying the game on? Stop embarassing yourself.

I can't really defend pirating games, but in his case, he bought the game and can no longer enjoy it due to a patch. He can enjoy it when pirated, so in this case, I have no issues with it at all. Especially since he's bought the game already.

Supporting Codex? Pirates and criminals. Get real. I don't believe anyone would purchase a game and then obtain a pirate version. Don't be silly. Stop embarrassing yourself.:cautious::rolleyes:
I was questioning your statement about supporting Codex. I found it an odd statement, as you don't support them with anything when you download free software....

Secondly, he said he started having massive issues after the latest patch, making it basically unplayable, so he must've bought the game.

Supporting Codex? Pirates and criminals. Get real. I don't believe anyone would purchase a game and then obtain a pirate version. Don't be silly. Stop embarrassing yourself.:cautious::rolleyes:
He bought the game. Then he started having problems with the new patch. And the only way to keep playing the game correctly was to download a pirated version. He paid for the original game, so I guess Milestone doesn't care anymore if he use a pirated version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back