Resource icon

Steering Wheels New Mclaren Steering Wheel 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
uv316 submitted a new resource:

New Mclaren Steering Wheel - 2048 resolution wheel

Hopefully the damned pictures show this time (let me know if they don't)...anyway, pretty much everything retextured from the carbon fibre to the leds in 2048 resolution. Not intended as an exact replica of the 2013 wheel.

F1_2013_2013_11_07_18_19_25_71.jpg

F1_2013_2013_11_07_18_20_59_43.jpg

Read more about this resource...

2048 resolution Toro Rosso wheel. Just a few things left to do (brighten up the gold, sort the leds and grips etc.). Will release two versions. Gold carbon fibre and plain.

EDIT: S**t, half asleep and have posted in the wrong thread. Was supposed to go in W.I.P. Don't do drugs kids.

F1_2013_2013_11_10_15_38_00_02.jpg

Last edited:
I love your Mclaren wheel mod. It is my favourite mod.

But can you update it so the lights light up realistically one by one like in this mod?

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/realistic-led-display-module.77235/

Thanks and glad that you're enjoying using it. I'm not really sure how to do what you're asking though mate and don't really have the time to explore it just now to be honest, I believe that Iceman's "ultimate Steering Wheel LEDs HD" do what you want though, so perhaps install them.

RaceDepartment Store

Upgrade the appearance and feel of your CSL Pedals with anodised aluminium pedal plates. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 34,95 FEATURES Designed specifically for the CSL Pedals, including Clutch Kit and Load Cell Kit Three pedal plates included made of two parts: Anodised aluminium front...
Officially licensed by McLaren Automotive Limited, this is a full-size, detailed reproduction of the steering wheel used in McLaren GT3 race cars. The overall shape, as well as the size of the switches, paddles, and dials is based on original McLaren CAD data. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR...
  • Featured
Designed specifically for the CSL DD, the Boost Kit 180 provides more power to the direct-drive wheel base to enable the highest performance. This provides much stronger feedback, and as a result, you’ll feel the subtle cues more clearly too. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features...
Modular components from the Podium range come together to create a high-performance steering wheel, as seen in the 2021 Fanatec Esports GT Pro Series. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 629,95 Features ClubSport Wheel Rim 320 Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 320 mm diameter Genuine...
  • Featured
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 699,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...