New Jersey/Port Imperial 2013 F1 GP

I made a quick few hour sketch in BTB:

Anyway, I am intending to make a full circuit with all real custom made 3d objects, bumps, textures to make track as realistic as possible.. There are enough references on the internet such as Tilke's bueprints, google earth, street view, youtube videos to make this track running very realistic..

If anyone who has good skills in texture making, 3d modeling, knowing rfactor engine well, or anything else useful can join me and work together on the track.. If not, I guess I'll have to do it alone... Which would take 'bout a year to make a good looking track =(

Well this is already a high-profile project, featured on BBC F1 and F1 Fanatic!
Looking forward to it, I have experience on doing AIW (with ISI's editor) on street circuits (see Beijing and London Royal Mile) so it won't be too difficult, although I'm not much of a modeller.
Looks like an amazing layout though, kudos to Hermann Tilke (I thought hell would freeze over before I said that :tongue:), a very fast but tight street circuit. Should be fun to see RBRs and McLarens ripping through these streets, although imagine if the V10s hadn't been outlawed. The noise, the noise...

Wow.. I just chote (past tense of "chat") with FloFlo, and didn't even have an idea he's THAT famed! xD I am... kind of.. nervous now.. working with a celebrity.. =)

I made a blog where I will post updates on my mods:
http://nothkemods.wordpress.com/
I finally had to do that! =) I will also link it to all other places I discussed my mods on..

Edit: I moved the blog to wordpress, don't check it on tumblr, it wont last long..

Hi nothke, do you plan on ever releasing this track? It seems like you haven't worked on it since 2011, which is now 9 years ago. I would like to at least download this WIP version, the one that is shown in the second video. Perhaps I could even develop it some more. Cheers, JB

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back