new here and looking for mods

hi still new here what a good f1 mod with track pack for rfacotr 1 sorry bad speller im austic and got other mods in my rfactor1 not what all recamend

ok dont like this any realistic f1 mod for rfactor1 from 2012 on up we will go as low as 2013 and that have realistic track pack to go with it thanks?

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
OK guys, just for information regarding this thread.

I just want to make it clear that @raymondjtoth the OP of this thread does own rFactor. I have seen his support emails and other info regarding his purchase of rFactor.

I only blocked pirate information posted by another member, not raymondjtoth.

ok dont like this any realistic f1 mod for rfactor1 from 2012 on up we will go as low as 2013 and that have realistic track pack to go with it thanks?

Melv

Premium
Hi @raymondjtoth
For rfactor 1 try the below:-

F1 WCP 2013 -- Very good
F1 TOTAL 2012/2013 -- Very good
F1 RFT 2012 -- Very Good, Only multiplayer edition so you will need to create talent files yourself
F1 IMT - 2012/2013 -- Good

VFR F1 2014 - Decent, havent played much
WCP F1 2014 - Decent, havent played much

The first 2 in the list are my personal favourites. Tracks are good, AI pretty good with some tweaks. Driving feels good (I am no professional and neither am I very good at driving but I enjoy these 2 mods the most)

Attached is a analysis I did on mods and track packs some time back (during my rfactor addition phase :p it compares mods with different combination of trackpacks)

Hope this helps. Enjoyyy!!!

Attachments

• Feedbackon_On_MODS_TRACKS.xlsx
    11.9 KB · Views: 244

Melv

Premium
@raymondjtoth
Yes there are. Each of those mods come with their own track pack. If you go to the sites of the mods e.g. WCP-series.com you will find the downloads for the mod and track pack. Same for all the other mods as well.