New gauge for Dirt by Greekman

DiRT Rally New gauge for Dirt by Greekman v1

Login or Register an account to download this content
THE ORIGINAL IS APRIL 2015!
http://www.rallygamer.com/dirtrally/mods/on-screen-display-mod.html
Still, I don't downvote quality unlike you. I don't care, this is for the people, not for "stars"

Anyway thanks for this. I made mine proudly unoriginal. Remember, Apple claimed they invented the first portable mp3 player and rounded edges but they didn't. But they did make a good product however I hate their lies that they were first, it's childish behavior.

Next version save to compressed pssg, saves space like the original.

Last edited:
And now they know yours is a copy too.

You see that link? They too have a flashing red. That's the only thing from that and yours that I copied. The tach I did from scratch, because anyway you saved the pssg in uncompressed format.

I would have not ever said anything back, had you messaged me privately to sort this out. But because you had the GALL to give me a bad rating and pretend like you invented it, like that Apple being first thing, I stopped being friendly. I respect those that respect me. You just put people down, so I put you down for your hipocrisy.

Last edited:
Bro i am sry dont have free time answer to stupids..u made it a big discuss.I posted long time ago in my fb group also i have the conversetions between me and a friend about how to do it.The circle red has a yellow colour also in its my create..u just copy it and made some changes.Plz stop it i dont have free time for u.As i told u u have to say only that was Greekman s idea,or if u wanted tell me do together version 2.People know me about my mods

Haha, I'm stupid? I wasn't the one who started it. I wasn't the one who voted someone's thing 1 star because they improved it. I knew you weren't the first. But eh, you don't seem to get it.

You do whatever you want bro. I'm glad people are modding this, I'm tired of 100 skins, I like useful functional mods!

CHECK THE LINK, the red center was done in APRIL 2015, and they made a more recent one on that site. Thats how I knew about these mods in the first place. Greekman, whatever man, I don't need to put my name all over a mod.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back