Codemasters have released build 1.08 of F1 2019 - bringing bodywork and livery updates to the cars.
Promised by the British studio back when F1 2019 dropped on PC and console a couple of months back, the new build released today contains the much anticipated visual updates to the Formula One content within the game. From livery updates to bodywork tweaks throughout the field, the new build version of the title is available to download now on both PlayStation 4 and PC, with Xbox One versions of the game set to be updated in a few short days.
Highlights of build 1.08 can be seen below:
- Various livery and sponsor logos updated
- Updated Ferrari engine cover and front wing endplate. Updated livery, including the 90 Years logos
- Updated McLaren engine cover and front wing endplate
- Updated Racing Point nosecone, mirrors and bargeboard
- Updated Renault side impact structure vane
- Updated Alfa Romeo sidepod air intake
To get you all excited, check out below for some nice images from the new build:
F1 2019 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
For the latest F1 2019 news, head over to the F1 2019 sub forum here at RaceDepartment - a great place to chat about the game, engage with your fellow F1 fans and even browse our growing F1 2019 modding forum.
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!