F1 2012 New F1 2012 Soundtrack

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys, just wondering, what do you think the new soundtrack should be?
I think the part after you press start and it's loading should be Chase and Status ft Plan B End Credits, but bass it up a bit!, but in my opinion nothing can beat the F1 2005 Soundtrack, Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes.

In my opinion Codemasters is one of the best for creating soundtracks, EA is the other that comes to mind, and F1 2010/2011 showed that. I really loved the song that was on the F1 2011 season edit on the F1 site which you can listen to here by Chase & Status --->

Another song I'd love to see on the game is Kings of The City - Make Me Worse --->

I also loved that they included at Netsky song in F1 2011, I don't know if anyone realized that, called Memory Lane which is my favourite song ever and I hope they add another song by Netsky :D

F1 2011 race edit song :
Australia: Good To Be Here (Rooster)
Malaysia: Higher Grounds (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
China: The Last Fight (Bullet For My Valentine)
Turkey: The Consequence (You Me At Six)
Spain: Lucky Ones (We Are The Ocean)
Monaco: I Don’t Care (Fall Out Boy)
Canada: Broken Mirrors (Rise Against)
Europe: What It Feels Like (We Are The Ocean)
Britain: If You Don’t Like It (Cinderella)
Germany: Wait For Me (Rise Against)
Hungary: Waiting (We Are The Ocean)
Belgium: Promises (Nero)
Italy: On Fire (New Device)
Singapore: Louder (DJ Fresh feat. Sian Evans)
Japan: You’ve Got It Comin’ (New Device)
Korea: Days Are Forgotten (Kasabian)
India: Bite My Tongue (You Me At Six feat. Oli Sykes)
Abu Dhabi: Stay Too Long (Plan B)
Brazil: Diamond Eyes [Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom] (Shinedown)

Erf... There's been an app that let you replace the game music with your own tracks in DIRT, F1 and other EGO engine games.
As far as I remember it just couldn't detect any games I had installed, so that sucked... But if it worked it would've been the best solution for everyone ;)

I like the F1 2010 soundtrack, great music, indeed! First of all - Fear by Ian Brown and Watercolour by Pendulum. No more words! Just listen to and go, go, go!
F1 2011 music is nice, too.
Looking forward for F1 2012!

LOL - no, I actually have my ipod on all day at work. I love music. I just find it too repetitious and after a while it starts to get to me. I do it with every game i buy.
I sort of get that. Some songs that aren't extremely awesome can get annoying after a while, but it's not like music plays the entire time you're in-game so it shouldn't be too annoying.

Was Watercolour on F1 2010??? Wow, I have so much more respect for that game now lol....
Yeah it does, actually I forgot about that until Vitply said that lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back