new collision model + several updates coming

I hope Kunos takes its time and does it right as a solid and smooth collision model even during multiple car accidents would improve the online races a hell of a lot more.

I do hope there are other improvements on the way even on a test phase like improved graphics with added/better driver/hand animations ,swaying grass,3d trees(toggable) and 3d spectators(toggable) ,hdr/bloom etc...

I guess the update is out. Downloaded it to my desktop, Now what do I do with it. Folder with car folder inside. Try to just drop into my Main folder but dont think that did any good. Updater I guess isnt being used for this update HMMM. Any help PLZ
Thanks in advance. Rick

No, that's the Beta B update that came out right after 1.3 was released. Copy and paste the three files and the cars folder inside the main folder of your game and you're good. The zip folder has a folder in it that is the same name and the files and cars folder are inside that.

No the update is not out yet and as i said before i hope Kunos really takes him time with this one.A lot of people are on the edge or have already give up on netkar pro either for its rough netcode,either for its luck of "normal cars" and other graphical/gameplay features.
The above demonstration movie shows great promise yet there was only one opponent.I hope the update is polished enough to the point where multiple crashes can happen smoothly.I mean if in lfs they can happen with an insane grid of up to 32 cars...no matter how simpler the damage model is in lfs,a grid of 8 cars should always stay silky smooth in my book....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back