New car, track categories and flags for Content Manager

Misc New car, track categories and flags for Content Manager 0.51

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm having an issue with making my own track series appear in CM. I have it in Series.json as follows:

{
"name": "Wangan",
"description": "Highway racing cources",
"filter": "tag:wangan",
"icon": "Wg.png"
},

This is my third one in a list, and the only one I have yet to work. Thanks for any help in advance.

I'm having an issue with making my own track series appear in CM. I have it in Series.json as follows:

{
"name": "Wangan",
"description": "Highway racing cources",
"filter": "tag:wangan",
"icon": "Wg.png"
},

This is my third one in a list, and the only one I have yet to work. Thanks for any help in advance.
Ah, sorry @Nochobrine, I wasn't aware of your problem before. I must have missed it somehow. I'm not very active here on RD anymore.
Your code is correct, a quick test it on my side by tagging a track with "wangan", made a quick icon, and it is shown correctly:
1654262670615.png

Did you get it meanwhile to work?
If not, send me your icon and I´ll make a new update with it. That way, all others have benefit from it, too. :)

Sliderman updated New car, track categories and flags for Content Manager with a new update entry:

Added a extra decades separated list ...

I have combined @Paintboxer's idea of the category list separated into decades, with my old mod. He posted the idea on GTPlanet forum.
So, credits for the decades stuff goes totally to @Paintboxer.
Thanks, for the permission to use in my mod. :cheers:

The decades can be used with the tagging of the cars with "2000s", "2010s" and so on, as @Paintboxer did, or simply the year of the cars is used.
This way it is more convenient for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I want to create a couple of new car categories/icons (Touring, GT and Oval) but struggling to figure out how to create the icons using the same format as the others, any ideas?

Thank you in advance

I saw your comment on one of the reviews about others submitting their updates, I've customized your categories and organization a bit to my own preference. I have no experience with .json files besides learning as I went, but if you want, I could share a .zip file with my updated car and track data folders, let you pick through what you might want to add in.

Great resource :thumbsup:

First of all thanks for your work,
I edited a little bit the file Mods.json inside Track categories.
It uses Fanapryde's Origin Icons without the need to move or copy the icons to Track Categories folder with the statement "icon": "../Origin Icons/xxxxxx.png"

Attachments

• Mods.json
    13.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back