New car from UnitedRacingDesign for rf2

Ronnie008

Premium
Hey guys,

There is a new car from unitedracingdesign
have fun!
united.jpg

So would you say it fits in well with the new pack, what does it sound and feel like in comparison?

Apparently URD "designer" is also with Studio 397 (I am not up to date on how that happened, so please do not quote me). So it feels and sounds much the same as the DLC pack.

I also understand that URD will be releasing further GTE vehicles which will NOT duplicate Studio 397 release. Good days for RF2 players.

Had to set the talent files for speed to 40 for the fords, 80 for BMW and 90 for Porsches. Set the Corvette to 100, but even ten the ai Corvette are the slowest of them
At Rd. America i lowered the Corvette's wing to 8 and it's lap times were then very competitive with the other GTE's. The Porsche and BMW times were very close so i didn't need to adjust.

Last edited:
Good mod, I did not find it quicker than AI with the S397 GTE's but then again im no pro.
One thing I did find was the engine easily overheats with stock setup.
FFB is a lot stronger than S397 so I had to turn down.
The noise is awesome, under braking it makes the same whine as in real life.
I'm happy, now who wants to make the skins to replace Detroit with Ford haha?!?!

When I downloaded it said I had four more downloads left, is that equivalent to licenses i.e. I can share with the download link with others?

Good mod, I did not find it quicker than AI with the S397 GTE's but then again im no pro.
One thing I did find was the engine easily overheats with stock setup.
FFB is a lot stronger than S397 so I had to turn down.
The noise is awesome, under braking it makes the same whine as in real life.
I'm happy, now who wants to make the skins to replace Detroit with Ford haha?!?!

When I downloaded it said I had four more downloads left, is that equivalent to licenses i.e. I can share with the download link with others?
Great car, I had it overheating too, whats the best way to stop this in the setup?

Great car, I had it overheating too, whats the best way to stop this in the setup?
Hey bud, I did not have much of a play but I'm hoping opening the radiator may help if this option exists else lower rpm limit. It might be a bug that may be fixed in subsequent releases.
PS the 599wheel is going strong really made a massive difference over the stock t300 rs wheel

Hey bud, I did not have much of a play but I'm hoping opening the radiator may help if this option exists else lower rpm limit. It might be a bug that may be fixed in subsequent releases.
PS the 599wheel is going strong really made a massive difference over the stock t300 rs wheel
Yeah not had much chance myself to drive it, I was running a race at Sebring with ambient temp at 37 degrees so I just assumed it was that and following a car too close but appears to be a bit of a bug.

Glad your enjoying the wheel it's surprising how much difference it makes in comparison to the stock one.

A few issues have cropped up and it apparently is faster than the GTE cars from S397's new Endurance Pak
In my tests i find the GTE cars and Ford lap times are dependent on the type of track they race on plus the driver's capability with that particular car but in my opinion fairly close in BOP.

Here are my tests at Road America v1.013 by senormen using my improved AIW update v1.017 (not public release)

NOTE: My setup is using only a rear wing adjustment and reduced fuel load. AI are using their default setup but could be improved if given a setup with lower wing with tracks similar to this.

(My times)
BMW 2:05.253 - 6 wing
Corvette 2:04.994 - 8 wing
Porsche 2:04.712 - 5 wing
Ford 2:05.769 - 7 wing - Reducing wing to "5" or less will produce closer lap times

AI at 100% strength: 20 minute qualify. Real Road: medium, Default setup
BMW 2:04.777
Corvette 2:06.261 - Perhaps the AI rear wing is too high for a high speed track
Porsche 2:05.101
Ford 2:05.559

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back