New build coming this wednesday

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Kevin Watts, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +12
    Chris Page posted this official announcement at the iRacing forums regarding downtime to the service Wednesday, 27th April.

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    Rocking me chair waiting. Pondering whether to click on NetkarP but I have decided not to until we finish SM league. After solely racing on NkP and going back to iR , took me a good while to get to grips with the car and feel.

So lets talk about CR6 @ Sebring at night then. Anyone interested to fill up the grid if a server mysteriously shows up?

3. Dario Jagar

Dario Jagar

Ratings:
    +15
    add Mustang and I will be there :cool:

4. Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac
    Premium

Ratings:
    +524
    No.... will be too busy watching Barcelona -vs- Real Madrid on the box.

iRacing may have just shipped a new build, but it ain't my ultimate priority in life to have to run it the minute it goes live, lol.

:):):):):)

5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    Update is ready gents.

Start ur engines

6. William Nowell

William Nowell
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    Downloading now, all 538mb of it. Now I am setting here closely watch that little blue bar move across the screen. Half way there... less then 2 mins left, I'm starting to get light headed. I have about 20 mins before the wife gets home and it still saying 2 mins to go!!!!!!! 37 sec... 20... 22:mad:!! 6, 0!!! Ok that was just the download it is installing now, bummer. Still waiting. OMG this is taking forever. Done, bye.

7. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Ratings:
    +9
    ^^lolz