New build coming this wednesday

Chris Page posted this official announcement at the iRacing forums regarding downtime to the service Wednesday, 27th April.

New build!

Wednesday, 27-APR-2011 GMT

EST(-4) GMT AEST(+10)
0500 0900 1900 No New Hosted Sessions
0900 1300 2300 Service Down
1300 1700 0300 Service Up

All times are subject to change.

EDIT - Moved from Tuesday to Wednesday

Rocking me chair waiting. Pondering whether to click on NetkarP but I have decided not to until we finish SM league. After solely racing on NkP and going back to iR , took me a good while to get to grips with the car and feel.

So lets talk about CR6 @ Sebring at night then. Anyone interested to fill up the grid if a server mysteriously shows up?

No.... will be too busy watching Barcelona -vs- Real Madrid on the box.

iRacing may have just shipped a new build, but it ain't my ultimate priority in life to have to run it the minute it goes live, lol.

:):):):):)

Downloading now, all 538mb of it. Now I am setting here closely watch that little blue bar move across the screen. Half way there... less then 2 mins left, I'm starting to get light headed. I have about 20 mins before the wife gets home and it still saying 2 mins to go!!!!!!! 37 sec... 20... 22:mad:!! 6, 0!!! Ok that was just the download it is installing now, bummer. Still waiting. OMG this is taking forever. Done, bye.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back