ARCA Sim Racing

ARCA @ Daytona - Monday August 9 2010

xeh5hd.png

huh? ARCA?...
yes ARCA is back boys and girls. Grab your steering wheel and start turning left and do some bump drafting. During this next 3 weeks we will be running 3 different tracks for a length of 50 min
Join as you like as the server can hold 43 cars ;)

signmeup.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Daytona
Day/Night: Day to night
Practice: 19:00 GMT, 30 min
Qualification: 10 min (4 laps)
Warmup: 5 min
Race: 50 min

I think the one major thing that lost Zippy some fans, was thr lack of an update right at the start of life for ARCA.

I've got a total different experience Kris. TSF was really helpful from the start, especially here at RD. The nonsense posted at RSC by that time was just ridiculous and pretty hard to change from TSF's point of view I guess.

Hi guys, ive just re-installed my OS, and i've also re-installed ARCA sim racing. it all works great, except the driving aids are all turned off apart from auto-clutch, despite the fact that some are set to ON, in the options, and are as i want them in my PLR file, yet in-game, only auto-clutch is on. Also, pressing the F1-F12 hotkeys give me no response either? Is my profile corrupt, should i create a new one?

John,

You're not seeing or feeling things, aids we're removed in March. The News tab of the client shows that information I believe. A pending patch also will update the interface and remove all those options from view. Sorry for the confusion.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.