Game: netKar PRO demo download demo here for free
Class: F1600
Track: Prato (default)
Weather: Dry

Practice: 20:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualification: 21:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 21:30 GMT (laps tba)

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

#6 netKar PRO Demo Challenge @ Newbury PRO - Thursday 5 February 2009

nkpdemo.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Password: click here

Track: Newbury PRO (default)

Practice: 20:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualification: 21:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 21:30 GMT (18 laps)

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

#7 netKar PRO Demo Challenge @ Montreal - Wednesday 11 February 2009

nkpdemo.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Password: click here

Track: Montreal download here

Practice: 6:00PM EST/3:00PM PST/23:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualification: 7:00PM EST/4:00PM PST/00:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST/00:30 GMT tba

Notes:

Timing glitch

Was looking at the Lap times In qualy it then changed to race so i pressed go to grid but The Timings screen was still in front of me so I couldn't see when to go. As soon as i pressed the accelerator the screen disappeared but i got a stop go penalty

netKar PRO Demo Challenge | Win a full license !

nkpdemo.jpg

We are proud to announce that we can give away a full license of netKar PRO to one of our members (courtesy of Kunos Simulazioni & Jaap Wagenvoort)

What is the Demo Challenge about?

To celebrate the release of the very promising 1.03 patch (read more about it here) with all the new features in it, we have decided to embrace netKar PRO as our newest Racing Club game. This means that we will organise various races in the future to start with the demo from today on. In a later stage we will swith to the full game. (purchase here)
Every member of our racing club can enter by signing up for the events and get familiair with netKar PRO

How do i win?

After the nKpro Demo Challenge is completed we will randomly select a driver that has entered one of the rounds and declare him or her winner. The winner gets a full license of netKar PRO! You can join as many times you like!

How do i start driving?

Very easy. Download the demo here or here and start driving on one of our servers.

Where can i get support?

Since this sim is supported in our racing club we will try as best as we can to help you out in our brand new netKar PRO forum: Click here

Not a member yet? Join our Racing Club

Read all about it here how you can become a member of our Racing Club for free

How to enter the competition?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play