Netkar Pro - Fiat 500 Abarth handbrake Setup

Hi. Can someone help me to setup handbrake for car Fiat 500 Abarth ? I have Steering Wheel logitech G25 and i want to use for handbrake my logitech attack 3 joystick. How to setup it for handbrake ? I search information in google, but can't find useful things.

i dont think you can config 2 different controls at the same time ... maybe with some hardware where you can atach g25 & Joystick nKP will recognixe it as single control? i read some people do this when connecting Fanatec pedals together to G25/27 wheel but i dont know how it works

NetKar does support 2 game controlers for sure, I have G27 and a DIY (mJoy) controller for my custom pedals and for a button box.
Go to Settings->Controller->Advanced and to the upper right there is a menu to select your joystick.
Select your logitech attack 3 joystick. Then, press Handbrake(menu at left) and then push the key you want for handbrake to your selected joystick.The key has a number that lights up at your right.Press that number and you have assign the action you want(handbrake) to your selected button.
I hope that I had understand what are you asking for. If not ,,,, just ignore,

Excuse my poor English....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back