Need some Aussie love!

I just know that this corner will be my weak spot on Friday night GT3 club night. All you Adelaide ites give me the love on how best to combat this corner please. Don't worry about the corner after lol

Ok, I can only give you a view point based on a V8 Supercars. Slightly past the 150 some drop back to 4th others 5th some may stay in sixth perhaps with left foot braking ect . I dont left foot brake but each to their own .... adapting driving styles to their preferred setup. My favorite way of attacking the sweeper is just after the 150 mark , simultaneously, drop to 5th, ever so slight tap on the brakes (pending on speed and very dependent on quality of bias between 60/40 to 67/33) and line up the apex even though you cant see the complete turn, experience tells you what needs to be done to avoid leaving paint on the wall, at this point begin to squeeze the throttle, your front right should be inches away from the kerb, I prefer to ride it, if your setup can ride kerbs. A quality setup would allow you to increase throttle just before your front right feels the kerb and all you see is a bending concrete wall, you have to gain the faith in your car that it will turn and hold coming out the other end with your door handles about 6 inches from the wall. I begin accelerating instantly after the trio above , Drop , Tap, turn .... squeeze ... power ...hope. Now this is based on a race setup, for Quailfying it requires an early visit to the church for confession before attempting. Hope that helps... Good Luck.

Ok, I can only give you a view point based on a V8 Supercars. Slightly past the 150 some drop back to 4th others 5th some may stay in sixth perhaps with left foot braking ect . I dont left foot brake but each to their own .... adapting driving styles to their preferred setup. My favorite way of attacking the sweeper is just after the 150 mark , simultaneously, drop to 5th, ever so slight tap on the brakes (pending on speed and very dependent on quality of bias between 60/40 to 67/33) and line up the apex even though you cant see the complete turn, experience tells you what needs to be done to avoid leaving paint on the wall, at this point begin to squeeze the throttle, your front right should be inches away from the kerb, I prefer to ride it, if your setup can ride kerbs. A quality setup would allow you to increase throttle just before your front right feels the kerb and all you see is a bending concrete wall, you have to gain the faith in your car that it will turn and hold coming out the other end with your door handles about 6 inches from the wall. I begin accelerating instantly after the trio above , Drop , Tap, turn .... squeeze ... power ...hope. Now this is based on a race setup, for Quailfying it requires an early visit to the church for confession before attempting. Hope that helps... Good Luck.
Thanks for that insight Vito, lets hope the gods are out that night lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back