F1 2011 Need R&D help with Co-Op Championship (skip session?)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all --

New to the co-op championship mode, playing with a friend who JUST started himself.

How do we ensure getting credit for the R&D?

1. Do we need to park it in the garage first?
2. Can we safely skip the session AFTER hitting our goal? I read this will fail you in offline career, but there is no sim time option for online, so just making sure. It would be silly to make players sit through an hour of P sessions to get credit.

Thanks!

You can safely skip the session after achieving your goal...correct. I always complete the goal...run an extra lap...and come back to the garage before quitting...just to be safe ;). In fact...my buddy and myself ran last night at turkey and had an r/d objective to complete...passed with flying colors.

Be careful when skipping sessions. I had a session at Suzuka with a friend last week and we both chose "retire from session" in the Practice session(short race weekend). The next thing we knew we were bumped right to the Race instead of the Qualifying. We both had to start from the back. Once it moves you ahead there is no way to go back.
It had to be a glitch because i'm sure we've chosen that option before and never had a problem.

Agreed! I love the fact that you can race with a friend...with a full grid...makes runnnig a season way more interesting. I know a lot of people love to bash codemasters...but frankly they've done a heck of a job...I mean look at gran tourismo...imo the game is just like the last 4....and complete ****! I recently began running F1 with no assist...the game is awesome...quite a fun challenge

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back