Need for Speed: Reboot

Yes and exactly right. In my opinion you might as well discuss and have sections for every arcade style of racing if that is your idea of RaceDepartment. I'm not particularly bothered as I was expressing my opinion on the matter, not directing you to do anything.
I have not seen any news on another similar game posted here. This one:

That's actually what we're trying to do. We're trying to add coverage of all kinds of racing games, so that's why I wrote about GRIP, Formula Fusion or even Ride. Not exactly realistic but hey.

Well i don't think that FPS cap is only reason for them to postpone game. I believe that this game have some huge issue for pc. This game is in production almost 2 years and still cant be delivered onto pc. Something is not right here. Delaying game is loosing money and no company want to loose money unless game is not playable and need to be fixed.

Now imagine 5-6 months delayed game only for pc and imagine people watching on youtube all videos from xbox or playstation game play,cars customization, map everything and ask your self how many people will buy old game they know everything about. I guess not many will buy ,i'm sure i wont. Also game like GTA V sold lots of pc game (delayed too) but that game is very different from racing game with unique user base. In 5-6 months we may see better racing game announcement. I'm sure rivals from other studios wont wait too long to take chance and bring some NFS user base to there games.It is all about money and delaying game like this is loosing money especially only one part will get delayed and that is for pc. I have high expectation for this game but after this i wont bother buying it.

Last edited:
My guess is that they just wanted to wait for BMW to reveal their newest racer the M6 GT3... just so they can render it into the game... or perhaps they already had it rendered and just needed them to reveal it... but one will never know... as im good for X-box One version i really couldn't care less about it being postponed on pc... but it may be a bit of an irittationpoint for all the pc-users that where looking forward to race in november, but maybe they REALLY need some more testing and rendering the game JUST to make it look more perfect than what it will be on console...

Well i don't think that FPS cap is only reason for them to postpone game.

It's not a simple FPS cap. The've linked all physics calculations (car speed, collisions, ...) to the constant 30fps, so unlocking the frames would speed up everything. They need to change everything to a new method of timekeeping, that could take some weeks (plus testing, testing, testing, compiling, rollout, ...)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back