NatuReal - Post-Processing Filter

Misc NatuReal - Post-Processing Filter 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SIMTRIBE submitted a new resource:

NatuReal 1.0 - Post-Processing Filter - Modern, realistic and natural PP-Filter for Assetto Corsa

My fellow tribesmen, for a couple of years I've been trying to showcase you only the best mods for Assetto Corsa. It is finally time for me to come before you with my own best creation. So here it is, the NatuReal post-processing filter for Assetto Corsa.

NatuReal 1.0 for Assetto Corsa w/ SOL:

View attachment 633339View attachment 633340View attachment 633342View attachment 633343View attachment 633344

Read more about this resource...

It looks amazing! I been following your youtube channel for a while and I was surprised to see your iconic "My fellow tribesmen" here in racedepartment. I was wondering if you have tested the filter for VR and if so, is it good on performance like natural ppfilter for example? Cheers.

It looks amazing! I been following your youtube channel for a while and I was surprised to see your iconic "My fellow tribesmen" here in racedepartment. I was wondering if you have tested the filter for VR and if so, is it good on performance like natural ppfilter for example? Cheers.
Hey man, thank you so very much. I have tested it last ight with my quest 2. I am using the quest 2 in 4192 x 2128 @ 72 Hz mode and the filter performed quite smoothly with my rtx 2060 :). The subtle colors added to the realism in my opinion.

I really like the filter. It adds the little specular shine off the cars which I really like. I am using the latest sol and wondering if there is anything to adjust as the the tracks are washed out at high noon - barely visible and like a white out. Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back