Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game

Misc Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement - CHANGE THE GAME / SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Hi Guys

Having seeing and tried just about every Reshade and SweetFx mod available I thought that I should share my version of Reshade and SweetFx settings.

Most Reshade settings available for F1 2014 game are either too sharp or the colors are just not balanced properly. Then the next big issue is that they all consume big amounts of your FPS.

Not any more.With these settings I've used only the shaders that consume the least amount of FPS and maximizing their settings to give the best...

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game with a new update entry:

Natural Vibrant Settings added

Hi Guys

In this update I've added my personal version where I've added the Cineon DPX shader. This makes the game a touch more vibrant, the colors seem to be more real to me. I've also softened the edges a bit and made the overall appearance one shade brighter.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 177465
View attachment 177456 View attachment 177454 View attachment 177458 View attachment 177457 View attachment 177459...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Natural Reshade & SweetFx Graphics Enhancement F1 2014 Game with a new update entry:

Reshade + SweetFx Final Settings

Hi Guys

Reshade SweetFx + DPX update:

- Reduced LUMASHARPEN
- Removed GAUSSIAN shader
- Toned DPX shader down
- Improved TONEMAP shader settings

Reshade SweetFx update:

- Reduced LUMASHARPEN
- Removed GAUSSIAN shader
- Improved TONEMAP shader settings

View attachment 177897
View attachment 177905
View attachment 177899 View attachment 177900 View attachment 177901 View attachment 177902 View attachment 177903...

Read the rest of this update entry...

All good, but I don't like the information when you load the game. So it is clear that the author is you.
It's like spam. ;)

1703130317180107.jpg

Last edited:
All good, but I don't like the information when you load the game. So it is clear that the author is you.
It's like spam. ;)

1703130317180107.jpg

You must remember that all I have done is made a selection of shaders and adjusted their settings. I did not make SweetFX or Reshade and those people should have full credit for their work. In the SweetFX_settings txt file I have mentioned myself as the author because those are my settings.

You must remember that all I have done is made a selection of shaders and adjusted their settings. I did not make SweetFX or Reshade and those people should have full credit for their work. In the SweetFX_settings txt file I have mentioned myself as the author because those are my settings.
And it would be nice if you did it for F1 2013.

It's like spam. ;)

1703130317180107.jpg

In the Global_settings txt file you can deactivate the greeting message if you want. They their so that you can see that the settings work and all shaders loaded. If you have an error then the message will tell that you have an error. It just makes things easier.

Hello!
Great little mod but does wonders and I really like it. But, I get this messages in the middle of the game for every 3-4 hours of playing time, that mod is updating and my game just freeze in the pause menu for about 3 minutes and then its ok and I can contine to play, no data lost or anything. It's just killing my focus in the middle of the race, I race 100% laps.. How can I disable this automatic update to not disturb me while I am in middle of the race?
Thx

Hello!
Great little mod but does wonders and I really like it. But, I get this messages in the middle of the game for every 3-4 hours of playing time, that mod is updating and my game just freeze in the pause menu for about 3 minutes and then its ok and I can contine to play, no data lost or anything. It's just killing my focus in the middle of the race, I race 100% laps.. How can I disable this automatic update to not disturb me while I am in middle of the race?
Thx
I wasn't even aware that it has an update. I've checked every file and settings available and there's no mention of any update feature. I can only recommend going onto reshade website and see if there are any topics related to this.
I use the same reshade with different shader settings for Assetto Corsa playing for hours and don't have any problems.
Will ask someone who knows a bit more and see if I can find something out.

I wasn't even aware that it has an update. I've checked every file and settings available and there's no mention of any update feature. I can only recommend going onto reshade website and see if there are any topics related to this.
I use the same reshade with different shader settings for Assetto Corsa playing for hours and don't have any problems.
Will ask someone who knows a bit more and see if I can find something out.
too much to read there. But I found out I can use this reshade ''thingy'' on many more games which is nice. Thx anyway. If I found out how to turn off auto update I will write here for you to share.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back