National Geographic documentary on TV

Misc National Geographic documentary on TV 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
zinga submitted a new resource:

National Geographic documentary on TV - Replaces MSC TV shows with the first 5 minutes of National Geographic's "Wild Amazon" documentary

This is a mod that replaces both TV shows in MSC by the first 5 minutes of National Geographic's "Wild Amazon" documentary, with audio.

Installation
  1. Extract "MSC Nat Geo documentary.rar" anywhere you want;
  2. Move "natgeowild.resource" to the folder "mysummercar_Data", inside your MSC install folder (if you're not sure, right-click on the game in your Steam library, select...

Read more about this resource...

hey its a great mod keep up making more mods and i have a suggestion can you make a part of top gear too ? and yes i know wathing cars at a car game :D

Hi, how have you made this? As I want to change your show with something else.
I replaced the videos in sharedassets3 using Unity Assets Bundle Extractor. The audio was just a bit more tricky, I basically created a new project in Unity with the audio files, made a build, and extracted the audio files as dump with UABE, as well as copied the resource file of the build to mysummercar_Data folder. Then I just replaced the audio files in sharedassets3 with mine

Keep in mind that the 2 TV shows in the game have a fixed length that add up to about 5 minutes

I replaced the videos in sharedassets3 using Unity Assets Bundle Extractor. The audio was just a bit more tricky, I basically created a new project in Unity with the audio files, made a build, and extracted the audio files as dump with UABE, as well as copied the resource file of the build to mysummercar_Data folder. Then I just replaced the audio files in sharedassets3 with mine

Keep in mind that the 2 TV shows in the game have a fixed length that add up to about 5 minutes
So, to change them, I need to extract sharedassets3's video and audio stuff to mine (i don't know which format it uses yet), extract those and after it (somehow) make them work.

So, to change them, I need to extract sharedassets3's video and audio stuff to mine (i don't know which format it uses yet), extract those and after it (somehow) make them work.
It isn't mandatory that you extract from sharedassets3, you just need to replace the videos and audios in it. You need to extract from your own build that you made in Unity

The video files have to be .ogv (you can convert to it online), and as for the audio ones, as far as I know there isn't a format requirement. I used .ogg

It isn't mandatory that you extract from sharedassets3, you just need to replace the videos and audios in it. You need to extract from your own build that you made in Unity

The video files have to be .ogv (you can convert to it online), and as for the audio ones, as far as I know there isn't a format requirement. I used .ogg
So, once I open Unity, what should I do next?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back