Nascar Mods

I just downloaded the Nascars mods. I have Chevy, Toyota and Ford. The problem with these AI Nascars is they jump up and down and when they come up to a curve they turn sideways going on 2 wheels. Either direction on the curves. Even where there's sharper turns. Is there something I need to adjust in the ini files for them to stay on all 4 wheels? Maybe Suspensions? Height? Things like that. Would be appreciated to enjoy these nascars. Thanks.

I guess those mods are not being built correctly for Assetto Corsa.

I really would like to have at least one NASCAR model and a couple of ovals (something like Michigan and Atlanta, not the boring super speed ways).

id like to see Richmond or Darlington but id take any nascar track. I tried those car also. on one track they would get up on 2 wheels then some would flip into the outside wall, made of an interesting race.

Yea no doubt! It was Hilarious at first but then I kinda wanted to get Nascar into the road Courses cause Oval is pretty much boring to see. Yea I know but it turns left continuously. Road Courses makes it a bit more challange and fun!

Hello guys, I'm having two problems with the Rally Legend mods, it turns out that AI do s by themselves or go to the pile alone, have there been any files available since to correct the faults of AI please?

I have another problem, but this time with the 3 NASCAR cars that jump by themselves and will also put themselves on the pile ovals ....

Same thing have there been any files that correct this please?

Thank you and good day !

Hate to say it but for now these cars are trash. The physics are beyond terrible (check out the placement of the fuel cell in CM, for starters) and the models need a LOT of work. (the flickering windshield banner in cockpit view is an ender for me)
The good thing is that a couple years ago the V8 Supercar mod was just as bad and now it is really quite good. Hopefully at some point one of the talented mod groups will take these cars on as their next project.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back