NASCAR MOD NEEDED

I would love to see a Gen6 Nascar mod for GSCE. I converted three rfactor mods, SCE, VHR and SSS2013. Out of the three I liked SSS2013. Only things that I didn't like was two out of the three you felt like you were driving on ice. All three you couldn't control the AI strength even putting the AI strength bar in the game to 70 percent. The cars would fly right by you. Strange but all three used the same templates. Wish you could convert NR2003's Gen6 Br2015 mod to GSCE. Even if NR2003 is 12 years old, it's still a pretty good game with several sites with updated skins. Wish you luck finding one. I'll be checking back to see if anyone post one.

You could easily convert one of the rFactor mods to GSCE, but unless you are willing to modify all the tracks and cars with 3DSimED or Max then you'll be lacking all the custom Reiza shaders and it will look just like rFactor 1.

I would recommend checking out ASRX (ARCA Sim Racing's newest incarnation). It's free to play, based on gMotor 2 just like GSCE, and is perfectly balanced as it is a league-centered sim to begin with. It has ARCA cars, NASCAR Cup Gen6, NASCAR Xfinity and NASCAR Trucks all included. Plus it has a built in spotter plugin and a bunch of custom features and Oval rules as well.

You can D/L it here:

http://simfactoryleagues.net

Some gameplay so you can see for yourself :

I would love to see a Gen6 Nascar mod for GSCE. I converted three rfactor mods, SCE, VHR and SSS2013. Out of the three I liked SSS2013. Only things that I didn't like was two out of the three you felt like you were driving on ice.

I tested the the automated conversion tool on VHR and had the same ice driving problem. I tried manually editing files to adjust some of the grip levels and other track settings, but never got it right. I only had GSCx at the time, but later I picked up the original rFactor and tried VHR again and of course it worked just fine in rFactor itself and was very playable without any tweaks.

This was one of the few cases where I didn't have much luck with the conversion tool. You probably need to find an expert on the track settings to go through all the tracks to adjust the terrain.tdf grip levels to work better with GSCx. There may also be some changes that the mods made to tires or other physics settings for stock cars that may be slightly different from rFactor to GSCx.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back